PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Modern And Vintage Pens For Sale

kulnet
January 18th, 2018, 03:13 PM
From top to bottom:

SOLD Wahl Pen made of ebonite with woodgrain pattern. The nib is a Wahl 2 14k nib that writes between an extra fine and fine line width. The sac has recently been replaced and fills with ink. The ebonite seems to have faded a bit but there is very little brassing to the trims. I'm asking $80 shipped CONUS via PayPal.

SOLD Sailor Pro Gear Slim in black with rhodium trim. The nib is a h-ef and writes glorious with just a slight feedback to it which Sailors are known for. This pen was purchased from Dromgoole's in Houston and is virtually brand new. I'm asking $100 shipped CONUS via PayPal.

SOLD Pelikan 400NN in brown tortoise pattern. I'm unsure of the nib size but it appears to write like a medium line width. However, it has excellent flex to it and can go to a broad easy. I'd rate this a user grade pen in terms of condition. As such, I'm asking $125 shipped CONUS via PayPal.

SOLD Marlen Aleph 815 Flex pen. It is a steel nib and can flex from a extra fine or fine to a broad easy. I am the original owner and only one fill of ink has been run through it. It is virtually brand new. I am asking $125 shipped CONUS via PayPal.

All serious offers will be considered. Thank you for looking. Let me know if you have any questions.

kulnet
January 18th, 2018, 09:28 PM
The Marlen has sold.

kulnet
January 19th, 2018, 06:25 AM
The Pelikan has sold

kulnet
January 21st, 2018, 09:34 AM
A bump that includes more pictures and some price drops on what is still available. Feel free to make an offer!

kulnet
January 24th, 2018, 06:19 AM
Bump with one final price drop

kulnet
January 29th, 2018, 08:42 AM
The Wahl has been sold. The lone Sailor remains.

kulnet
January 29th, 2018, 11:47 AM
That's all folks! All sold. Thank you.