PDA

View Full Version : Manu Propria - Stock Clearance January 2018

Manupropria
January 26th, 2018, 04:26 AM
Just made the end of year inventory, to many pens on stock.
So I decided to clear stock and to close out some 20 pens.
If there is an interest from your side, please don't hesitate to let me know. info@manupropria-pens.ch

Best,

Martin

IT's MAR
November 9th, 2021, 11:54 PM
(sorry, random I know) - Scrolling through the old posts just to see, I saw this and I say whom ever got A4 B5, C1 They look pretty sweet!

Anyways, If you see this, I hope your day's have been well and your business the same!

FredRydr
November 10th, 2021, 07:56 AM
Just made the end of year inventory, to many pens on stock.
So I decided to clear stock and to close out some 20 pens.
If there is an interest from your side, please don't hesitate to let me know. info@manupropria-pens.ch

Best,

Martin

Martin, be prepared for a lot of interest in your 20 pens, because Pay It Forward is the donation forum where you make gifts, i.e. free.

junglejim
November 10th, 2021, 09:42 AM
The original post was made almost 4 years ago.

BayesianPrior
November 10th, 2021, 10:23 AM
The original post was made almost 4 years ago. I don't think Martin has ever made good on the problems that BayesianPrior had on the pen he purchased.

I was waiting until I received the pen to post an update. I was able to connect with Martin and sent the pen back to him to resolve the issues. It was posted back to me in mid October so I am expected to receive it any day now, and will post a comprehensive update on the resolution offered.

junglejim
November 10th, 2021, 10:37 AM
BayesianPrior---Glad Martin finally contacted you. I'll edit my previous post since he did finally offer to correct the problem. Hope your new family are healthy and doing well!

All the Best.
---JJ