PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Sheaffer Lifetime Balance

Linkinyeah
January 28th, 2018, 07:56 AM
I admittedly don't know a lot about this pen. I have replaced the sac with a new one and it does suck up ink and it does write. The nib, I assume is 14kt. It writes a fine line and could probably use a little bit of smoothing. The nib is in great condition.

There is the typical small crack on the cap lip and some wear on the top and bottom of the clip. The crack is only really noticeable when cap is held up to the light. The barrel has two marks near the lever, which I believe is characteristic of the age of the pen. There is a indented scratch on the section. Barrel imprint is very legible.

This not the oversized model, at least as far as I can tell. Great color on this pen. It looks different in different lights, and the pearl areas really pop. The pictures make the color look darker than what it is.

A few of the pictures are under magnification, so some things appear exaggerated.

I am offering this pen for $55 shipped to continental US. I am open to trade ideas as well.

Like I said, I really didn't know what to price this pen at, so please pm if you believe I have made some errors in the pricing or description. 37511375123751337514375153751637517375183751937520

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Linkinyeah
January 28th, 2018, 10:17 AM
I would do a package deal with the Vacumatic I have for sale if anyone is interested.

Linkinyeah
January 29th, 2018, 08:31 PM
Price reduction to $50 shipped to continental US.