PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Edison Beaumont Pneumatic

stevekolt
February 8th, 2018, 08:59 AM
Well, this is the second Beaumont Pneumatic I have owned. And no matter how much I may like the looks and function of this model, I have come to the realization that the section is just too small for me. It has been sent to Brian at Edison, and had the nib swapped out for a two tone gold, fine nib. He polished the pen, installed a new sac, lubed and polished pneumatic tube, and gave it a thorough going over. It is essentially a new pen. Will ship in an Edison presentation box. This pen would currently cost $475 with these features. Price is $300 via PayPal with USPS Priority shipping to CONUS included. Will ship internationally with buyer paying actual shipping cost, and assuming all responsibility once I drop it off at my post office. Please see link for original sale pictures...

https://fpgeeks.com/forum/showthread.php/22988-Edison-Beaumont-Pneumatic?highlight=beaumont

heraclitus682
February 8th, 2018, 09:05 AM
This is an awesome pen. I should know I used to own it. It is well worth the price since Brian cleaned it up.

stevekolt
February 8th, 2018, 09:10 AM
Thank you for the support. I really wish the section was a little larger...if it was it would be a keeper for sure.