PDA

View Full Version : Two copper pens for sale

Alchemist
February 10th, 2018, 03:12 PM
First up is a Namisu Orion copper with EF steel Bock nib. The pen is in excellent condition, and has developed a patina but can easily be polished. Comes with box and converter. Asking $75 $85 $90. Photos posted below and at the following link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GebtF746UsTxXKefeKdUC6tLx0DRfbec

SOLD Next is a Karas Kustoms Render K rollerball with a conversion kit to turn it into a fountain pen. The supplied nib is a Bock steel 1.1 mm stub. The section for the fountain pen is silver aluminum. The conversion kit comes with a conversion tool. This pen is also in excellent condition, and has developed a patina that could easily be polished off. Asking $100 $105or best offer shipped in CONUS. Photos posted below and at the following link:

If interested, please PM me or email geocom13@gmail.com.

Thanks for looking.

Alchemist
February 16th, 2018, 11:22 AM
Price drops

Poeticnook
February 24th, 2018, 03:22 PM
Looks like a Namisu Orion not a Nova because of those etched rings on the barrel, this is a good pen, my friend has one and she bought a gold plated steel nib to match the body of the pen, good luck on your sale :)

Alchemist
February 24th, 2018, 03:44 PM
Oops, you're right. Thanks, I've edited the listing. I also have a Namisu Nova Studio that I love, so I guess I had a brain cramp when I wrote the listing. These copper pens are nice and pristine, but just a little heavy for me.

Alchemist
March 6th, 2018, 05:00 AM
Bump

Alchemist
March 10th, 2018, 10:16 AM
Karas Kustoms sold. Price drop on Namisu.