PDA

View Full Version : Pilot, Woodshed Pen Co, Esterbrook, and FPR pens

Vespagirl
February 11th, 2018, 01:14 PM
SOLD

I’m trying to clear out some of the pens I do not use any more. All are in good working order and just need a home where they will be put to use.

Here are some photos. https://imgur.com/a/OIDTY

Pilot Vanishing Point Blue Carbonesque with a fine nib. There are the usual micro scratches, but there is also a pretty good scratch on the clicker (or whatever it’s called). I did my best to show it in the photos. This really is a great pen. SOLD

Woodshed Pen Co. eyedropper pen for Esterbrook nibs. Right now there is a 2556 nib in there and I will include a spare 2668 nib. Beautiful pen with an absolutely gorgeous depth of color. SOLD

Copper Esterbrook SJ with a 9555 nib. The imprint isn’t quite as distinct on this pen, but that could just be due to the color. The filling lever is a little loose, but it does not affect the performance at all. Both jewels are in great shape. SOLD

Pear Gray Esterbrook SJ with 1554 nib. Imprint is very clear. Pen looks great for its age and the jewels are undamaged as far as I can tell. SOLD

FPR Triveni Ebonite with flex nib and free eyedropper pen. Nice intro ebonite pen. Noodler’s-like flex nib. I got it when it was on sale and tried it one or twice, but it just never did much for me. SOLD

All prices include shipping CONUS. Feel free to ask questions.

Iko
February 11th, 2018, 02:44 PM
I’m trying to clear out some of the pens I do not use any more. All are in good working order and just need a home where they will be put to use.

Here are some photos. https://imgur.com/a/OIDTY

Pilot Vanishing Point Blue Carbonesque with a fine nib. There are the usual micro scratches, but there is also a pretty good scratch on the clicker (or whatever it’s called). I did my best to show it in the photos. This really is a great pen. $100, OBO

Woodshed Pen Co. eyedropper pen for Esterbrook nibs. Right now there is a 2556 nib in there and I will include a spare 2668 nib. Beautiful pen with an absolutely gorgeous depth of color. $80, OBO

Copper Esterbrook SJ with a 9555 nib. The imprint isn’t quite as distinct on this pen, but that could just be due to the color. The filling lever is a little loose, but it does not affect the performance at all. Both jewels are in great shape. $30

Pear Gray Esterbrook SJ with 1554 nib. Imprint is very clear. Pen looks great for its age and the jewels are undamaged as far as I can tell. $35

FPR Triveni Ebonite with flex nib and free eyedropper pen. Nice intro ebonite pen. Noodler’s-like flex nib. I got it when it was on sale and tried it one or twice, but it just never did much for me. $40, OBO

All prices include shipping CONUS. Feel free to ask questions.PMing you.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Vespagirl
February 13th, 2018, 05:33 PM
All except the Woodshed still available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk