PDA

View Full Version : FS: Tray of Mostly Parker Pens and Sheaffer Pens

Jobesmirage
February 12th, 2018, 07:41 AM
For sale are a various number of Parker and Sheaffer pens that I have picked up which I need to sell. There are a mix of vintage as well as modern pens but all of them have been restored and are ready for use and will come with converters or empty carts (I don't have more Sheaffer converters).

1. Green Parker Slimfold 14K Gold B or BB Nib - A beautiful small pen thats MADE IN ENGLAND. The squeeze filler on this pen still has a fairly clear sac and hasnt been used that much. The jewel is intact and the bands show no brassing. The nibs on these English parker pens are significantly more bold than their American counterparts. This nib should be a B nib but I think it writes almost as a BB nib, and the squeeze converter holds a fair amount of ink. The nib is also soft and bouncy and can show line variation (I wouldnt call it semi-flex though). The nib size isnt seen frequently and condition is amazing - $50 [B]**SOLD**

2. Parker Black Vacumatic Standard Size 14K M Arrow nib - The black vacumatics are not seen very often here on this sub or over on r/fountainpens, maybe because they lack the shine of its colorful counterparts. The pen however is beautiful and looks very classy with its black body and gold trim. The filler has just been restored and this pen will hold a ton of ink. The 14K arrow nib is a M size and the nib is very soft and has a nice touch. The jewels and the trims are looking good but theres very little clarity in the barrel. - $100

3. Parker 45 Blue [B] M SS Nib - ~~This is your standard blue parker 45 with a medium nib and converter. These pens are great starter pens and were very popular student pens. The section for this has some signs of warping but the rest of the pen is immaculate. The shrinkage should not affect writing but you can see it if youre looking for it. The nibs super smooth on this guy $15~~ [B]**SOLD**

4. Parker 45 Red M SS Nib - ~~This is your standard Red parker 45 with a medium nib and converter. These pens are great starter pens and were very popular student pens. The section for this has some signs of warping but the rest of the pen is immaculate. The shrinkage should not affect writing but you can see it if youre looking for it.$15~~ [B] **SOLD**

5. ~~Parker 21 Super in Blue F Octanium Nib - This pen is a good example of a Parker 21 SUPER. This pen is a later model of the Super with a ring similar to that of the P51 and the cap has a rounded inverse cap that looks like a larger version of the P45. These pens are extremely reliable and are a budget cousin of the P51. This particular pen has a stained sac but you can still see the ink in the sac.- $35~~ [B]**SOLD**

6. Parker 51 Demi Vac in Black Medium 14K nib - This black 51 demi vac is perfect for those who like the P51 but prefer a pocket sized pen. The vacumatic filler has just been replaced and is very strong. This is a very clean and good example of this pen. - $60 [B]**SOLD**

7. Parker 51 Forest Green Aerometric Filler 14 K Medium Nib - This is a P51 in a somewhat rare color. These forest green parkers are very beautiful and don't come around too often. This particular pen is interesting... the pen is smaller and thinner than your normal P51 however the filling mechanism is that of a P51 and no the P51 demi (which has the hoop filler). Perhaps this is a debutante model? The sac guard has pitting on it (loss of chrome plating on the sac guard) but it wont affect use and the sac is darkened. The nib however writes very well and it is a beautiful color for a P51. - $100 [B]**SOLD**

8. Parker IM Premium Warm Grey/Gold [A2] Fine SS Nib - This is the only modern Parker fountain pen out of this group. This pen is a light pen that could be used as an everyday pen. The outside chiseled body and gold trim/section adds some class to the pen. The pen has a F SS nib that really writes more of a medium, in my opinion. The cap on this pen is a slip cap. The pen will come with a converter and I believe I have a box but I am not sure. - $40

9. Sheaffer 444 Flighter Medium SS Inlaid Nib - ~~this is an unusual find for me as this pen is a MADE IN AUSTRALIA Sheaffer. The model however is your standard 444 Flighter pen. The inlaid nib is fine, smooth, and looks great. The body shows some loss of plating in some places but it is not too visible. I no long have any Sheaffer converters or cartridges but this pen will come with an empty cartridge that you can refill The cap is immaculate and the cap is a nice slip cap which makes everyday writing a breeze as a set with $45~~ [B]**SOLD**

10. Sheaffer Reminder Ballpoint - ~~This ballpoint comes with a set with the flighter on #9. This ballpoint has sheaffers famous ballpoint clip clicker mechanism where you click the clip in order to activate the ballpoitn and you click it again to retract the ball point. The ballpoint has run out on this pen but they make Sheaffer refills and you can find them on amazon and other places. This is sold as a set with #9. (https://www.reddit.com/r/pens/comments/7vom0j/my_sheaffer_reminder_this_has_been_in_my_pocket/ - cool recent post about this pen)~~ **SOLD**

11. ~~Sheaffer Sheaffer Balance Jr. 14K F Nib with a heart shaped breather hole - A beautiful example of Sheaffer celluoid pens. The body has a grey color with red veins in cigar style body. The pen has just been re-saced with a silicone sac to avoid gassing in the future. The nib is smooth and has a cool looking heart shape on it. The clip ball has some plating loss and the cap band shows some as well but its not that noticeable on the band cap. - $60 - extra pics - https://imgur.com/a/c9aCY~~[B] **SOLD**

12. Sheaffer Stylist Blue [B] Steel M Conical Nib - This sheaffer stylist is a somewhat modern pen and uses a cartridge converter system. The conical nib sports a M nib that is not upturned. The stylists come in all sort of models and nibs and is kind of a cool piece of history. Similar to the 444, I have run out of converters and cartridges for these sheaffers but this pen will come with an empty cartridge that you can refill. The cap is a slip cap and can be a great EDC pen - $35 - extra pics - https://imgur.com/a/kKFLY

SHIPPING INCLUDED IN PRICES FOR CONUS

http://tinyimg.io/i/HmvIq8L.jpghttp://tinyimg.io/i/aCgandP.jpg

Jobesmirage
February 14th, 2018, 05:18 AM
Parker 51s Sold