PDA

View Full Version : Nakaya Neo-Standard Heki-Tamenuri Ef

SnowFP
February 15th, 2018, 10:26 AM
NOW $550!!!

I bought the Nakaya Neo-standard in Heki-tamenuri (EF) a on the 23rd of January from CFP. However, when I got it, I realized that the pen just was not for me (an expensive lesson learned). I inked the pen up once and wrote maybe one converter’s worth before washing it out (0.5ml) so it is basically brand new. I am offering the pen for $625 as I still have all the papers, boxes etc and it is almost new.
Price includes shipping within the UK

For European buyers, you will be saving around 21% from VAT so around 150 pounds saved just on VAT and plus, it's basically a brand new pen!

As far as I know no other retailers have the pen in this model and finish (in Europe at least) so you may have to wait months if you want to buy it from a retailer.
Please email me with any questions and I will try to reply as fast as I can.
Sungwoo.choi.16@gmail.com

Here are some photos! I should have attached them earlier. Apologies...

rubendh
February 15th, 2018, 03:51 PM
No interest in a trade for a LE Visconti Wallstreet in red with a much desired 18k duotone medium nib?

SIR
February 16th, 2018, 05:51 AM
I bought the Nakaya Neo-standard in Heki-tamenuri (EF) on the 23rd of January from CFP.

Nice pen but beyond my current means. You know you can get a free nib swap within the first month by sending to Nakaya with copy of receipt - you should have a form to give your new nib requirements in with all the papers.

Please post some photos!

SnowFP
February 16th, 2018, 01:10 PM
It's not exactly the nib that doesn't make the pen ideal for me. It's more the size of the section and length of the pen that doesn't sit comfortably with me. Also, the C.C filler... I am enamoured with the looks of the pen but is not practical as I typically write at least 10 sides of A4 a day which would mean having to carry around an inkpot or bottle with me at all times and fill it outside the safety of my home. I am quite new on this forum and wasn't sure what the protocol is here haha but yes I should post some photos!