PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FS: Montblanc and Diamine inks

FredRydr
February 21st, 2018, 01:40 PM
FOR SALE: Inks that I am not using or they are duplicates. Only one bottle remaining. I'm not going to bump this listing anymore, so PM me if you want to make an offer for the Montblanc White Forest.

- Montblanc "White Forest" green scented Christmas ink, decanted from two 30ml bottles into Montblanc shoe bottle. This ink was issued during the years when Montblanc offered special scented Christmas ink. The scent is subtle, and would not be the equal of scented stationary. Like the Hitchcock ink sold earlier, I bought two 30ml bottles but preferred a deep immersion of nibs into the larger shoe bottles which just fit the contents of two 30ml bottles without overflow. It has about 50ml remaining. - $40
Relisted here: https://fpgeeks.com/forum/showthread.php/24401-FS-Montblanc-Seasons-Greetings-2008-quot-White-Forest-quot-ink?p=239268#post239268

First PM that reads "I'll take the White Forest" with your email address holds pending prompt payment. Please include your address when you PM me so that I can calculate shipping (if applicable) when I reply. Note that the cost of international shipping of heavy liquid-filled glass bottles can be prohibitive, so unless you're willing to pay, this offer is for USPS addresses only. Questions welcome but do not hold items.

Note that Anderson Pens sells empty MB shoe bottles for $5 each.

- Montblanc Seasons Greetings ~30ml SOLD
- An unopened bottle of original Montblanc black in the old 50ml shoe bottle. Made in Germany - $15SOLD
- Montblanc Permanent Blue white label in the 60ml bottle. One fill. Current retail for blue label, if available, is $35.00 - $25SOLD
- An unopened bottle of Montblanc Irish Green in the 60ml bottle. Current retail is $23.50 - $18SOLD
- An unopened bottle of original Montblanc black new in the box in the old 50ml shoe bottle. Made in Germany. SOLD
- An unopened bottle of current Montblanc Golden Yellow new in the box in the 30ml bottle. Current retail is $20.50 SOLD
- An unopened bottle of Diamine Registrars blue/black ink new in the box in the 30ml bottle. Current retail is $17 GAVE AWAY

conib
February 21st, 2018, 02:25 PM
Do the Montblanc White Forest and Seasons Greetings bottles come with boxes?

FredRydr
February 21st, 2018, 03:45 PM
Do the Montblanc White Forest and Seasons Greetings bottles come with boxes?
Sorry, there are no boxes for the White Forest and Seasons Greetings inks.

Scooby921
February 26th, 2018, 08:17 PM
Want to trade MB Season's Greetings Red for the remaining half bottle of MI #14 / Akkerman Shocking Blue? I think it was a 60mL bottle to start with, so a similar 30mL remaining.