PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Nakaya Desk Pen in Kuro-tamenuri with a 14k gold Soft Medium Nib

mcmck
February 26th, 2018, 02:09 PM
I’m selling a mint condition Nakaya Kuro-tamenuri desk pen with a soft medium nib. This pen is in mint condition. Unlike older versions of the Kuro technique, this has the red on the threads as well as the ends of the pen and around the section. The red is beautiful on this pen and is peaking out everywhere. The pictures do not do justice to the red that shows. There is a clear red circle around the nib. Those that have handled Nakayas know that sometimes the part of the section closer to the nib does not show the tamenuri effect as much. This one does beautifully. It ships with kimono, wooden box, and outer box. It also comes with a box of cartridges and a converter. It was purchased from CFP. So Mottishaw smoothed our the nib I this one. It’s a fantastic writer. I’ll also throw in a bottle of ink with the purchase. Price is $389, shipped. US and PayPal only.

kyleparsons4842
February 26th, 2018, 02:23 PM
Oh wow, that's a gorgeous pen at a great price!

mcmck
February 26th, 2018, 06:17 PM
Motivated to sell this one! $389, shipped.

earthdawn
February 26th, 2018, 06:39 PM
Crazy this is still here....

Soft medium is a fantastic nib as well. Have had one for 5 years now and still love it. NOT mushy just a super smooth ride!

mbp
February 26th, 2018, 07:13 PM
Amazing pen. Highly recommend it.

VertOlive
February 26th, 2018, 07:30 PM
Somebody buy this. Gorgeous and ultra-super price!