PDA

View Full Version : Waterman (Watermen?) For Sale

Tracy Lee
May 5th, 2013, 10:16 AM
I am culling my population of pens by offering for sale those that have been rarely or never used. PM me for additional pictures or specifics about the pens. All have been well taken care of, lightly used (but cleaned), unless otherwise noted. Payment via PayPal only. Prices are where I would like to be, but I will entertain reasonable offers or combination offers. Prices include US shipping, I will need to adjust for anything international. Nib information may be a range because I don't specifically recall and there is no notation on the nib.

Left to right:

Pen name: Let Man 100 (SOLD)
Color: Coral and 14kt gold filigree, gold nib. Small are of discoloration on band down by the nib. Brass barrel, heavy.
Nib: Fine or Med 18kt
Price: $125 (No papers or converter)

Pen Name: Charleston (SOLD)
Color: Bright yellow
Nib: Fine to Medium
Price: $110 (Booklet and converter provided)

Pen name: Hemisphere (SOLD)
Pen color: Chrome
Nib: Medium
Price: $30 (No papers or converter)

Pen name: Laureate Gray Marble (Ballpoint and Fountain Pen - sold as a set please) (SOLD)
Pen color: Gray and black marble with black and gold trim
Nib: Medium, no converter
Price: $100 (Booklet and converter provided)

Pen Name: Phileas Blue (SOLD)
Pen Color: Bluish purple and black marble with gold trim
Nib: Medium, appears to never have been inked, no converter
Price: $50 (Booklet and converter provided)

peterpen53
May 5th, 2013, 03:53 PM
FYI, the coral pen should be a Le Man 100 Patrician. You might find the notation of the nib on the back of the feed, in admittedly faint lettering. If it is anywhere near my humble black Le Man 100, the buyer will get a hefty, but great daily writer.

Tracy Lee
May 5th, 2013, 04:16 PM
Thank you, it is a medium! :-)

Tracy Lee
May 6th, 2013, 04:36 AM
UPDATE: Charleston is the only one remaining in this grouping.

Tracy Lee
May 10th, 2013, 04:32 PM
Shameless bump on this thread! :eek: At least the Waterman Charleston survived the scam. :mad:

Tracy Lee
May 12th, 2013, 01:47 PM
Dropped the price on the Waterman Charleston!

Tracy Lee
May 26th, 2013, 04:13 PM
Bumping once more, this got buried. If it doesn't find a home, it may just return to the drawer in my pen box for another day. :)