PDA

View Full Version : Aurora, Cross, and Sheaffer For Sale

Tracy Lee
May 5th, 2013, 11:48 AM
There are three Aurora Ipsilon here, circa late 90's. From the left, all have converters and all are nib size fine. No paperwork. The silver and black one doesn't appear to have been inked. Gently used back when purchased and not since then (I really learned I don't like a fine nib ). $60 each shipped.

UPDATE: The Aurora in the middle, with the silver cap, has SOLD (5-6-13)
UPDATE: The Aurora that is all black with the red bands on the cap has SOLD (5-7-13)

Two cross pens pictured are the ATX Blue, and the Compact in Chrome. The ATX hasn't been inked, has a medium nib, no converter. Called blue, I think it is more on the purple side of periwinkle in some light. $45 shipped The Compact Chrome has minor blemishes on the cap, has no converter and is a medium nib. $50 shipped.

Second from the right is a Sheaffer Intrigue. Papers and converter. Probably a medium nib. Lightly used many years ago. Blue field with silver dots. $75 shipped.

Finally, a Sheaffer Prelude in red. Cap finish is pretty heavily worn off on the top, clip and lower band, but the body is lovely. Includes use and care guide and converter. Nib is fine to medium, can't tell. $25 shipped

PM for details. PayPal only.

Tracy Lee
May 5th, 2013, 11:49 AM
Picture didn't attach

Tracy Lee
May 10th, 2013, 04:33 PM
One more bump.

Tracy Lee
May 12th, 2013, 01:45 PM
Dropped pricing on most. :-)

Tracy Lee
May 26th, 2013, 04:14 PM
One last bump, then back into the pen box they will probably go. :)

Bogon07
May 26th, 2013, 09:46 PM
"Second from the right is a Sheaffer Intrigue. Papers and converter. Probably a medium nib. Lightly used many years ago. Blue field with silver dots. $75 shipped"
Ooh that is the interesting Whale Shark pattern.

Tracy Lee
May 27th, 2013, 04:50 AM
"Second from the right is a Sheaffer Intrigue. Papers and converter. Probably a medium nib. Lightly used many years ago. Blue field with silver dots. $75 shipped"
Ooh that is the interesting Whale Shark pattern.

Purty, huh?