PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Tray 1: Parker Slimfold, Victorys, English Duofolds, P51s, Sheaffer Stylist

Jobesmirage
March 10th, 2018, 10:23 AM
All the Pens except the Parker IM have ebonite feeds and are pretty nice. All the Parker Slimfolds and Victory Pens have an aerometric filler with a small breather tube and the same nylon sacs that the P51 comes with. The Sheaffer stylists will come with a sheaffer cartridge that works.

1. Parker Slimfold in Green - 14K Fine Nib - This particular slimfold is MADE IN DENMARK and is somewhat of a rare find. The pen is in great condition and has just been restored. All of the trims are dandy and theres nor brassing and the body of the pen looks great. I really like the green models of these pens ebcause the cap and the cap jewel are green to match the pen. The sac on this pen is stained blue but is still clear and you can see the ink in the pen. - $50 **SOLD**

2. Parker Victory in Black M 14K Medium Nib - These Parker Victory pens are very rare outside of the UK and Denmark because they were only made for these markets. This particular pen was made in Denmark. (1960s). The pen is larger than the slimfold but smaller than the Duofold. This black pen is a beautiful example of this particular model and has clean trims and a black jewel. The nib has some waviness to the sides but it doesnt affect the use of the pen. The sac on this pen is also CLEAR and has just been cleaned out and resacced onto the pen (rare for these nylon sacs to be in such great condition) Take $10 off because of the nib - $65 **SOLD**

3. Parker Victory in Burgundy - 14k Fine Nib - This pen is in great condition, no brassing on the trims and the body looks great. The nib is spectacular, it is a true fine nib which is very rare for these pens that were made only in the UK and Denmark (this one is a Denmark from the 1960s). The nib on this pen is also soft and can do some line variation but is NOT a semiflex or flex nib. The sac on this pen is COMPLETELY stain free. The jewel on this pen is also burgundy and compliments the pen very well. - $75 **SOLD**

4. Parker Duofold English Style in Black - 14k Bold Nib - This pen is in great condition, no brassing on the trims and the body looks great. Similar to some of the other pens in this lot, these were made only in the UK and Denmark (this one is a Denmark from the 1960s). The nib on this pen is stiff and puts down a solid B line and is extremely smooth. The sac on this pen is slightly blue but is very clear and you will be able to see the ink easily in the pen. The jewel on this pen is also black and compliments the pen very well. - $125 **SOLD**

4. Parker Duofold English Style in Burgundy - 14k EF Nib - This pen is in great condition, no brassing on the trims and the body looks great. Similar to some of the other pens in this lot, these were made only in the UK and Denmark (this one is a Denmark from the 1960s). The nib on this pen is also a bit of a rarity in that it is an EF nib that is soft and can produce significantly line variation (although NOT A FLEX NIB). The sac on this pen is COMPLETELY CLEAN. The jewel on this pen is also burdundy and compliments the pen very well. This pen has EF on the printed on the body as well and the markings 6600KR nex to the EF- I am almost sure that this pen is NOS and has never been used given the condition that I received the pen and the markings being clean on the pen. $125

5. Parker Duofold English Style in Blue - 14k Medium Nib - This pen is in good condition, no brassing on the trims but the body has two scratches/gouges near the back of the barrel where you would cap the pen. Similar to some of the other pens in this lot, these were made only in the UK and Denmark (this one is a Denmark from the 1960s). The nib on this pen is extremely smooth and is very soft, although I would not push it and would NOT call it a SEMIFLEX or FLEX. The sac on this pen is blue but is clear and you will be able to see the ink easily in the pen. There is a nick on the body but otherwise it looks great. The jewel on this pen is also blue and compliments the pen very well. - $125

6. ~~Parker IM Premium Warm Grey/Gold [A2] Fine SS Nib (the only one not in B condition) - This is the only modern Parker fountain pen out of this group. This pen is a light pen that could be used as an everyday pen. The outside chiseled body and gold trim/section adds some class to the pen. The pen has a F SS nib that really writes more of a medium, in my opinion. The cap on this pen is a slip cap. The pen will come with a converter and I believe I have a box but I am not sure. - $40~~ **SOLD**

7. Parker 51 Forest Green 14K M nib - these forest green Parker 51 pens are beautiful and are a very rare find. I've been seeing more and more of these Parker 51s that are not exactly demi but not exactly the standard size either and I believe that Ive seen these pens referred to as lady sized P51s. This pen is a great find, with no issues on the body, a clear sac, but a small mark near the clip and some brassing near the top jewel. The filler is a hoop filler and works very well. This pen is a great collectors item or an EDC in a very sought after color. Also this pen has just been restored and taken apart - $100 **SOLD**

8.~~Parker Vac Demi Black, M 14K nib- The demi is a shorter Parker 51 but is still comfortable to write with posted and the rest of the internals are the same. Vac demi's were only made for 2 years (47-48), and this would be a great workhorse pen for whoever likes pocket or smaller pens that post to a full sized pen. This pen was just restored - $65~~ SOLD

9. ~~Parker 51 in Black with 14K B nib - Out of all the pens in this set this one is in the roughest condition. The cap has some brassing and denting. The barrel has a small pinhole on the side. The hood has been reground to show off more of the nib (someone has done this on purpose it seems because its shaped very well and shows off that B nib). The sac has darkened but holds a ton of ink. This really is a workhorse pen with a super smooth B nib and has body that has some issues. This would make a great EDC for someone, and I have taken this pen apart and inspected it to make sure theres no other issues - $60~~ **SOLD**

10. Sheaffer Stylist Blue - Steel M Conical Nib - This sheaffer stylist is a somewhat modern pen and uses a cartridge converter system. The conical nib sports a M nib that is not upturned. The stylists come in all sort of models and nibs and is kind of a cool piece of history. This pen will come with a CARTRIDGE and an EMPTY cartridge. The cap is a slip cap and can be a great EDC pen - $30 - extra pics - https://imgur.com/a/kKFLY

11. Sheaffer Stylist Flighter - Steel M Conical Nib - This sheaffer stylist is a somewhat modern pen and uses a cartridge converter system. The conical nib sports a M nib that is not upturned. The stylists come in all sort of models and nibs and is kind of a cool piece of history. This pen will come with a CARTRIDGE and an EMPTY cartridge. There are some marks on the section that someone put into the pen to increase friction and avoid slippage. The cap is a slip cap and can be a great EDC pen - $30

SHIPPING INCLUDED IN CONUS

http://tinyimg.io/i/b6dowwg.jpghttp://tinyimg.io/i/q4upEHm.jpg

Jobesmirage
March 15th, 2018, 04:39 PM
bump

Jobesmirage
March 19th, 2018, 06:12 AM
bump

Jobesmirage
March 19th, 2018, 10:23 PM
#8 - Parker VAC DEMI - PENDING

Jobesmirage