PDA

View Full Version : SOLD 1990's Pelikan M800 (gold discs - P|F nib)

vPro
March 11th, 2018, 04:18 AM
For your consideration I'm offering my 1990-1997 Pelikan M800 in excellent, used condition.
I bought the pen back in 2016 and I have had it in my collection for 1½ years and it has been treasured and admired - but also lovingly used. The pen has no faults, the piston mechanism operates smoothly and wonderfully, the ink window is clear but the pen, being more than 20 years old, does have some microscratches. Though it must be said that the microscratches are barely visible in anything but direct sunlight and only upon close inspection.
The pen has gold discs on the cap top and piston turning knob, a trait I love and that is absent on the modern Pelikan M800s. The 18k two-tone 'B' nib writes a medium-broad line with a slightly stubbish character and it is a little softer than contemporary Pelikan M800 nibs, but don't expect enormous line variation. The nib has some babys bottom.

I am asking $285+shipping for the pen. For more pictures, please send me a PM and I will reply as quickly as possible. I would be very interested in trades as well.

https://i.imgur.com/5vnmnqX.jpg

kyleparsons4842
March 11th, 2018, 12:27 PM
Bump for a great seller, an uncommon body, PF nib, and a great price!!

Wade
March 11th, 2018, 12:44 PM
PM'd!

vPro
March 11th, 2018, 12:46 PM
Thanks for the overwhelming interest. The pen is now SOLD!