PDA

View Full Version : SOLD M1000 Green - 2 PF Nib units

kyleparsons4842
March 12th, 2018, 01:36 PM
Hello,

I've decided to sell my Pelikan M1000 green stripe. It's the old style with the black 2 chick cap finial, and with its age, there are some microscratches on it as it's been used for a while though there are no major scratches or cracks or anything like that. There are the usual scratches where the cap threads on and makes contact with the barrel, but that's kind of unavoidable with pelikans. As for the nib, well there are 2 options. I have 2 of the 18k gold 2 chick PF nibs. The pen will include one, and the other will be sold separately.

Nibs:
18k two-tone, 2 chick, PF hallmarked F - tuned by Mark Bacas https://drive.google.com/open?id=18pequEi4Xovxal4pDkOtLiTvxdBuEgFk
or
18k two-tone, 2 chick, PF hallmarked M - tuned by Mike Masuyama https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xO0uLOk0ZZ0vr9RRdyuAmyS_AFQ6Y48o

The pen will be sold with your choice of nib (unless someone buys a spare unit first, in which case the remaining nib will be put on the pen).

For the pen: $475 450 425 shipped to CONUS
For the nib: $325 300 275 shipped to CONUS

Here's your chance to get a wonderful pen with even better nibs. These PF nibs really are fantastic, and in my humble opinion, far superior to the modern nibs.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask either here or via email at kyleparsons2001@hotmail.com

Thanks!
Kyle

kyleparsons4842
March 13th, 2018, 08:06 PM
Bump, prices reduced to be more appealing

kyleparsons4842
March 15th, 2018, 03:17 PM
Final reduction - I need these sold. They are excellent prices for what you are getting...

Francisco_S
March 15th, 2018, 05:24 PM
PM'ed

stub
March 16th, 2018, 06:14 AM
Final reduction - I need these sold. They are excellent prices for what you are getting...

Agreed, these are nice prices and I can attest that Kyle is a square dealer & what you get is already tuned by primo nib techs (& on a pen that often needs a little TLC out of the box & w/o the wait time and extra postage).

I would be all over this if it were an M800 or M600.