PDA

View Full Version : FS: MB 149 90th Anniversary, Visconti HS London Fog, Pelilkan 400 Tortoise etc

canibanoglu
March 14th, 2018, 02:08 PM
As I'm no longer that much into fountain pens, I can't really justify holding on to these pens and I would like to offer them up for sale with the hope that they will find more caring homes.

All prices are in euros

MB 149 90th Anniversary - F nib 700 (was 750) Euros
I meant to keep this for myself when I got it from the shop but since then it has only been inked 3 times and the third time was for this post. Even the outer sleeve is present and it has a very smooth F nib. Apart from being inked, it is in perfect condition.

Visconti Homo Sapiens London Fog - B nib 700 (was 750) Euros
I was so excited when this pen come out that I jumped on it right away to keep my HS Crystal company. The thing is, it has been inked then and never used after that. It has a very lovely stubbish, B nib that has a lot of give but I just can't justify carrying around two Visconti HSs and this one has to go. Everything that came with the pen is present. The heavy box, all papers included etc.

Pelikan 400 Tortoise - F nib 140 Euros
I keep buying this pen and then selling it again. It is one of the selling times. Gorgeous, daily writer pen. I enjoy using it very much but I have too many daily writers that I simply keep putting this off my rotation. I bought it from FPN and it is in excellent condition, only things that can be expected from use for years. No dings or serious scratches and the nib has some give but the feed may have trouble keeping up.

Pelikan 100N Green Marbled with Fluted Cap - F nib 140 Euros SOLD!
This was an impulse buy from a friend and I would have loved to keep it as it has one of the greatest nibs I've had the chance to use. It is juice and has a lot of flex if you want it, I would call it semi-flex even. Due to the number of pens that I keep inked this one is always sitting huffily in his corner and would love to find a new place where he will be appreciated more.

All items shipping from Berlin, Germany. Shipping costs to be quoted. And payment only by PayPal.
Verification and pictures: https://imgur.com/a/cUDOv

canibanoglu
March 19th, 2018, 04:18 AM
Bump with lower prices for the larger pens

canibanoglu
March 21st, 2018, 01:42 AM
Pelikan 100N sold, others still waiting for a new home