PDA

View Full Version : FS: REDUCED!! Sailor professional gear large 21K M nib w/extra custom TAXUS WOOD body

crikirc
March 27th, 2018, 12:20 PM
Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/57oPa

LIKE NEW BARELY USED. the pen is in perfect condition with only very little signs of use on the body. Included is the pen with its original body, the converter, and a custom made TAXUS WOOD body (120$ worth). The nib is in medium size. Please check the pictures before purchasing since the condition is as displayed in the pictures. Also, no return/refund accepted. Please make sure you know about this model. No international buyers, thank you.Note that the wood body is in new condition but still very fragile, I will make sure it is good before shipping, but as the buyer you also have to take very good care of it, and I will not be responsible for any damage due to improper use. Asking for 249 plus shipping fee (CONUS only). Also open to offers!

mrincon
March 27th, 2018, 01:28 PM
VERY interested. Just wondering what you mean by the wood body being fragile?

crikirc
March 27th, 2018, 01:45 PM
Thanks for your interest, what I meant was just that it should be taken better care than the original resin body:) drop from high, oil hand, water (or even water vapor), dramatic temperature change, keeping it with sharp items...etc, those will cause it to develop various issues, not to mention that taxus is even more fragile than other hardwood. If you at least put it in a pen pouch it should be all good:)

crikirc
March 27th, 2018, 01:47 PM
VERY interested. Just wondering what you mean by the wood body being fragile?

Thanks for your interest, what I meant was just that it should be taken better care than the original resin body drop from high, oil hand, water (or even water vapor), dramatic temperature change, keeping it with sharp items...etc, those will cause it to develop various issues, not to mention that taxus is even more fragile than other hardwood. If you at least put it in a pen pouch it should be all good

crikirc
March 31st, 2018, 11:57 PM
bump

Coca_Tuna
April 2nd, 2018, 11:10 PM
Hello sir! Will you ship to Canada?

crikirc
April 2nd, 2018, 11:33 PM
yes, but might have to use insured ups air shipping. If you are willing to pay for that I don't have an issue:)