PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Conid Minimalistica Demo

kyleparsons4842
April 3rd, 2018, 12:25 AM
Hello,

Next on the unfortunate chopping block is a pen that is fantastic. The Conid Minimalistica. This one is the full demo cap/body with the delrin flat finials. It comes with 5, yes 5 #6 nibs. I'm including a titanium fine (bock), steel fine (bock from Conid), steel medium (bock from conid, branded conid), steel broad (bock from conid) and black steel goulet fine (jowo, but fits in the bock housing). Also included is the original box/packaging and papers and tools.

The pen is in great condition, with no staining, and the only evidence of use is some minor microscratches on the inside of the cap near the opening where the nib makes contact when capping/uncapping (shows up as slight haze)

Pics:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Q8ZT2oWrSC8BjlAokgkbbSsQ9rc7KtVv

Asking price: 450 USD, shipped to CONUS. The price of this pen configured as such with only the three steel nibs from conid is 384eur (approx 470 USD), plus I'm including the goulet nib and a titanium nib unit. Plus, you get it now and don't have to wait the month-month and half build time.

I'm also selling MB 146 nib units on a different listing. For an extra 100, I'll add a MB nib of your choice to the package.

Thanks for looking,
Kyle

kyleparsons4842
April 3rd, 2018, 12:58 PM
on hold

mrincon
April 3rd, 2018, 01:10 PM
In case this falls through - does it have a clip? If clipless I'd definitely love to have it!

kyleparsons4842
April 3rd, 2018, 01:12 PM
It does have a clip, yes