PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Sheaffer Legacy 1 Burgundy 18k M

Geralastel
April 6th, 2018, 02:51 PM
Letting go of one of my Legacy to help pay for a recent pen purchase. Beautiful burgundy finish with a gold cap that is getting hard to find. Nib writes a consistent medium line. Legacy nibs have a nice softness to them and are on the wet side.

Photos: https://imgur.com/a/SV9wH

Condition: User grade with microscratches, nothing severe. Nib width designation still there (known to wear off). Vac filler works great and is very easy to clean since you can pull out the cartridge and clean the nib unit separately. Only flaw to note is the feed is a few degrees out of alignment. It came to me like that and considering these units are getting tough to find and I've heard tinkering with these units can be a nightmare, I left it as is. From my experience, the feed doesn't affect the writing experience what so ever. I would categorize it more as a visual fault than a functional fault.

Price: you don't see too many of these for sale and the few I've seen go between 260-300. Considering the fault on the feed I would like to get $220 USD shipped with tracking to CONUS, if you're in Canada, $215. Payment through PayPal G&S.