CeeElle
April 6th, 2018, 10:32 PM
Marked sold.

CeeElle
April 12th, 2018, 05:50 AM
Prices dropped and giving the thread a little bump 😃

top pen
April 12th, 2018, 07:51 AM
That tray is really nice, did you make it?

Ego Id Veto
April 12th, 2018, 04:06 PM
Lol those prices

CeeElle
April 12th, 2018, 04:46 PM
That tray is really nice, did you make it?

No, don't have the skills for that :) . Its an original parker tray going back to either the 51/Vac era (not sure when exactly), really nice.

CeeElle
April 12th, 2018, 04:47 PM
Lol those prices

To each their own I suppose.

CeeElle
April 17th, 2018, 03:51 AM
A :bump2: and some decent price drops.

Ego Id Veto
April 18th, 2018, 03:29 AM
Lol those prices

Coming from the guy who contacted me unsolicited to buy my Marine Blue Duofold (mint condition with a BB nib) and tried to downplay the rarity of it, and tried to convince me it was barely worth 250 Australian dollars so he could then onsell it for 375 US dollars? Nah mate. That's scummy.

CeeElle
April 18th, 2018, 02:05 PM
Lol those prices

Coming from the guy who contacted me unsolicited to buy my Marine Blue Duofold (mint condition with a BB nib) and tried to downplay the rarity of it, and tried to convince me it was barely worth 250 Australian dollars so he could then onsell it for 375 US dollars? Nah mate. That's scummy.

Ok buddy, you are obviously spoiling for a keyboard war so I will leave that to you.

fpnut
April 18th, 2018, 02:27 PM
beautiful pens!

Ego Id Veto
April 18th, 2018, 04:05 PM
Spoiling for a keyboard war? I'm just letting the general public know that you're the type to lowball people and try to convince them their stuff isn't valuable in the hope that you can then try to onsell it for a nearly 100% profit after suddenly deciding it's hugely rare.

To the general public, by this seller's own admission to me, he paid 250AUD (195USD) for the pearl/black vein one (he admitted that to try to convince me my Marine Blue wasn't worth even that). He then tried to convince me my Marine Blue was worth 200AUD (155USD) so he could then onsell that for over twice that price later.

The chutzpah.

CeeElle
April 18th, 2018, 04:24 PM
beautiful pens!

pajaro
April 18th, 2018, 04:56 PM
Spoiling for a keyboard war? I'm just letting the general public know that you're the type to lowball people and try to convince them their stuff isn't valuable in the hope that you can then try to onsell it for a nearly 100% profit after suddenly deciding it's hugely rare.

To the general public, by this seller's own admission to me, he paid 250AUD (195USD) for the pearl/black vein one (he admitted that to try to convince me my Marine Blue wasn't worth even that). He then tried to convince me my Marine Blue was worth 200AUD (155USD) so he could then onsell that for over twice that price later.

The chutzpah.

Apparently you don't realize that the way of collectors is that they try ro chisel each other down on prices. Happens all the time. It is part of the landscape. The rest of yhe "public" might be quite the same, so this is a waste of the annoyance I have experienced looking at this rant.

Ego Id Veto
April 18th, 2018, 07:45 PM
Apparently you don't realize that the way of collectors is that they try ro chisel each other down on prices. Happens all the time. It is part of the landscape.

Apparently you don't realise that the entire world isn't the same as America, and where I am, this attempt at taking advantage of naivety is considered dishonest and distasteful. Quite frankly, I'm glad the majority of the pen community where I am doesn't share this attitude or behaviour.