PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT Four Great Pens Needing a New Home

amaranzano
May 6th, 2013, 07:42 PM
Hello all! Cleaning the pen case to home a few others. My wife tells me that I cannot horde and have to sell some before I can get more. Well, I don't have that many to begin with, less than 10 to be exact, but go figure. None-the-less, this are 4 that I have not bonded with and I feel bad because they deserve to be used and I just don't feel them.

In the order in the photo

Delta Titanio: Black of Course with a Fine Titanium nib. Has lots of spring and good character. It wants to be used. It is nicely kept, includes the original converter, gorgeous box and outer box. All papers as well. I bought it new at Paradise Pen San Antonio. I can provide more photos of the nib, box and papers. Bought for $325.00 I can let it go for $175.00 No sense of keeping her from being someones favorite pen.

Filcao Perla Azurata: I loved this pen when I got it about 7 years ago. A friend from FPN, Apollo bought it from the Richard Binder site and traded her to me for a Parker 51. The Nib is not gold, it is Medium-Fine with a very nice line. The nib and feed were adjusted by Mr. Binder, thus the great flow on it. Asking $125 no papers or box on this one.

Faber Castell Ambition: Gorgeous pen, thin and slender but a great writer. This comes with a medium-fine italic stub created by Goa in Singapore. He is a great guy with a blog called, Fountain Pen Writing in Singapore. I have the box for this one. Lovely pen! Asking $100.

Last but not list, a piece of history a Montblanc 342. Piston filler with a nice factory OM nib (Oblique Medium). Was purchased from Martini Auctions a bit more than a year ago or so. The pen has nice hardware no brazing the gold center band is pristine, does not look like it was plated, it looks like rolled gold. Lovely pen asking $75.

All pens include shipping in the CONUS. Prices are not set in stone, I would not mind contemplating a trade. I am selling this guys to feed my new Noodler's addiction. I am looking for a Konrad in Ebonite or Acrylic, a TWSBI any model except Micarta. Fair trade I would consider pen for pen no problem.

I can provide more photos at your request. Paypal is perfect, I pay fees.

Let me know what you guys think. Again no reasonable offer refused. Try me!!

Jon Szanto
May 7th, 2013, 12:24 AM
PM sent re: MB, which I mistakenly typed "132".