PDA

View Full Version : FS: Pilot Falcon & Conklin Herringbone

taylorwfu
April 10th, 2018, 07:44 AM
I am selling a couple of my fountain pens to make way for a couple of future purchases. I use all my fountain pens, but take care of them. I always clean between refills, and use Goulet Pen Flush at least every other time. There's nothing wrong with these pens, but I have removed all stickers. They ship with all papers, included cartridge(s), and boxes they came in. All prices are PayPal, USPS Priority Mail included (CONUS).

RED Pilot Falcon SF - My first Flex Pen was a Noodler's Ahab, but I couldn't get past the smell, and I tried this Falcon a few weeks ago. I've inked it four times, but I've discovered that flex writing just isn't for me; I lack the patience. Pen comes with the Con-40 converter and the Soft Fine nib. The Falcon is a "semi-flex" and it works like a charm. Asking $100 shipped.

Navy Blue Conklin Herringbone F - I bought this about a year ago, and have used it quite a few times. I just don't use it like I used to, and the pen is a little too heavy to me. Pictures don't do it justice; it's a beautiful pen. Comes with a Fine stainless steel nib (Conklin logo is gold-colored), a converter, and two blue ink cartridges. Asking $40 shipped.

taylorwfu
April 13th, 2018, 01:13 PM
Bump. Make an offer.

taylorwfu
April 18th, 2018, 07:04 AM
Price Drop

taylorwfu
April 24th, 2018, 08:20 AM
Bump. Still available