PDA

View Full Version : Three Bungübox Inks

heymatthew
April 10th, 2018, 07:18 PM
SOLD!!!

Looking to sell three bottles of Bungübox Ink with maybe a few fills taken from each.

1. Music Black: 97% Full. Decorative bottle. No box.
2. Tangerine: 94% Full. Decorative bottle. No box.
3. Ink of Witch: 98% Full. Sailor Style bottle. No box.

Asking $105 shipped in the US OBO.

Thanks
Matthew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

heymatthew
April 10th, 2018, 08:00 PM
Someone has already messaged me to price police these. The reason I’m asking so close to “new” price is because two of the bottles are the more decorative bottles that are more highly sought after and discontinued.

Please feel free to make an offer if you don’t like the price. Also... if you buy the Brooks pen I have listed in my other post, I’ll include all three bottles of this ink for $60.

Thanks
Matthew

mulrich
April 11th, 2018, 03:15 PM
Ultimately the market will decide but the price seems fair to me for basically new Bungbox inks, especially with US shipping.

Chrissy
April 12th, 2018, 12:03 AM
Tangerine sounds nice, and I would buy it in a vase bottle, but I wouldn't want the other 2. :(

SIR
April 13th, 2018, 11:20 AM
That's $105 for all three inks, right?

heymatthew
April 13th, 2018, 02:47 PM
That's $105 for all three inks, right?

Or best offer. :)

heymatthew
April 13th, 2018, 02:48 PM
Tangerine sounds nice, and I would buy it in a vase bottle, but I wouldn't want the other 2. :(

Thanks and I totally get it but it’s sort of cost prohibitive to ship them individually.

Bisquitlips
April 13th, 2018, 04:50 PM
I am not seeing the Brooks. Can you send us a link?

Thank you!

heymatthew
April 13th, 2018, 06:14 PM
I am not seeing the Brooks. Can you send us a link?

Thank you!

Carolina Pen Co Ebonite / Mother of Pearl
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=3150&share_tid=24008&share_pid=235626&url=https%3A%2F%2Ffpgeeks%2Ecom%2Fforum%2Fshowpost %2Ephp%3Fp%3D235626&share_type=t

See if this will get you there.

heymatthew
April 16th, 2018, 05:11 PM
Bump

Chrissy
April 17th, 2018, 03:37 AM

Thanks and I totally get it but it’s sort of cost prohibitive to ship them individually.

Not USPS 1st class mail? About $6? Yes I know that technically they say "no liquids" but I've received loads of ink bottles via that method. :)

heymatthew
April 17th, 2018, 07:00 AM

Not USPS 1st class mail? About $6? Yes I know that technically they say "no liquids" but I've received loads of ink bottles via that method. :)

It's more than that. I have to buy a box and packing / bubble wrap for each bottle and then take a trip to the post office for each bottle. I just don't really have time to do it between work and a toddler so it's easier for me if I can just do one box and drop it off at one time.

mandrbeck
April 17th, 2018, 09:01 AM
Hey ur box is full. PM me. I have an offer for you for the 3. Thanks.

Paul