PDA

View Full Version : Bock Steel and Gold Nibs

dylim1
April 12th, 2018, 07:55 PM
Up for sale are two Bock nib units. All are in great condition as they were barely used. I知 only selling within the US.

1. Bock 14k medium stub nib. The nib is ground by Linda from Indy-Pen-Dance at a pen show last year. This is nib only. There is no nib housing. This nib is wet and juicy. It writes very smoothly. I知 selling this nib for $140 shipped within US with insurance included.

2. Bock 1.1 steel nib. I知 selling this nib for $20 shipped within US.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

Alchemist
April 13th, 2018, 02:40 PM
PayPal Friends and Family gives the buyer no protection, and is against PayPal's rules. I personally would not purchase an item using Friends and Family, or ask for a payment that way.

dylim1
April 13th, 2018, 02:47 PM
PayPal Friends and Family gives the buyer no protection, and is against PayPal's rules. I personally would not purchase an item using Friends and Family, or ask for a payment that way.

I totally understand your concern. I'd suggest people to check my trade record. I have sold many pens and pen-related stuff here, on reddit, FPN and Instagram. Same username in reddit and FPN. If people trust me, they will buy. If not, it's ok. I'm in no hurry to sell.

Alchemist
April 13th, 2018, 07:23 PM
I didn't mean to impugn your honesty, I was just pointing out the pitfalls of paying for goods through Friends and Family. Some forums prohibit it. I try to figure the cost of PayPal's cut into my asking price.

jjm5812
April 14th, 2018, 04:58 PM
What are the size nibs are the two Bocks you're offering?

dylim1
April 14th, 2018, 05:19 PM
What are the size nibs are the two Bocks you're offering?

They are size 6.

dylim1
April 19th, 2018, 01:37 PM
Bump with price drop.

Wrathen
April 20th, 2018, 07:31 AM
In addition to the no Buyer protection as a sell you might want to be careful Dylim1. As a warning, I had a friend get caught by PayPal a few years back for using F&F to sell things. They audited his account going back a year accessing fees for all F&F translations as well as assigning a $2500 fine for violating the terms of service. They froze his account taking all funds currently in it and then when he refused to pay to him to small claims court.

I'm not telling you how to do things. I also used to use F&F a lot but after my friend got caught I try to avoid it unless its truly a friend.

dylim1
April 20th, 2018, 08:46 AM
In addition to the no Buyer protection as a sell you might want to be careful Dylim1. As a warning, I had a friend get caught by PayPal a few years back for using F&F to sell things. They audited his account going back a year accessing fees for all F&F translations as well as assigning a $2500 fine for violating the terms of service. They froze his account taking all funds currently in it and then when he refused to pay to him to small claims court.

I'm not telling you how to do things. I also used to use F&F a lot but after my friend got caught I try to avoid it unless its truly a friend.

Thanks for letting me know.