PDA

View Full Version : 1947 Parker Vacumatic Major - F Nib.

Murfie
May 7th, 2013, 12:07 AM
I have several duplicate pens in my collection, so I am trying to move the spare ones so I can purchase a replacement (or two). The pen offered here is a 1947 Parker Vacumatic with a 14kt gold F nib. This pen is in excellent condition. There is a very small amount of plate loss on the lower cap ring. The barrel has very good transparency and the imprint is clear - (made .7.). The pen has had a new diaphragm fitted professionally in the past few months and hasn't been inked since. I would like to get $80 plus postage (see below) for this pen.

Payment in US dollars via PayPal only, to my email address advised via PM. If you would like this pen please PM me stating you wish to purchase it, and the pen will be reserved for you for 12 hours pending receipt of payment. Questions do not reserve the pen.

POSTAGE: Posting to the U.S. (add $20 for trackable post); UK (add $24 for trackable post); Western Europe, Canada (add $24 for registered post); Australia/NZ (add $12 for registered post). Other countries - please ask for quote.