PDA

View Full Version : WTT for MB 146 or Pelikan M800

inky
May 7th, 2013, 11:39 AM
Howdy Folks,

So I have several pens that I really like but don't get as much use as I feel they deserve. I think it is time that they move on. I would like to trade primarily for a MB 146 or Pelikan M800 but other offers will be considered. I realize that these pens typically command a high price so I am willing to trade several pens to obtain one as the funds to purchase one outright will probably never materialize.

So here is the list.

1. Edison Pearl Bulb Filler in Deep Red/Black ebonite. This is a swirl ebonite pattern. Has a 1/8th inch red ink window. Blends very nicely with the pen when it is full. Comes with a silver EF stainless steel nib. Has the original box + silicone grease.

2. Edison Nouveau Premiere in Satin black. Discontinued color. Medium Steel Nib. Small imperfection where the top portion of the cap connects near the clip. The pen came this way and it's so small it never bothered me. Converter and original box included.

3. Edison Nouveau Encore LE in Flecked Tortoise. Medium steel nib. Includes original box and converter. # 48 of 70

4. Traded - Pilot Vanishing Point in Black Carbonesque. - Comes with a Binder Gold fine nib and a silver Medium nib. Includes converters (con 50 and con 20) and original box. - Traded

5. Waterman Ideal with Fine flex 14 K nib - This pen is all about the nib, it is very soft and flexes from a fine to a broad with very little pressure. The trim is worn and the clip spins around the cap but the nib is amazing. It is a lever filler. No box. Purchased from Greg Minuskin.

6. Sheaffer Admiral Touchdown Filler - Burgundy Pen with a Fine/Medium 14K nib. No box, sac is in good shape. Slight tool marks on the section but writes very well.

7. Parker 51 Special in grey. Fine/Medium steel nib. Sac works well, writes very wet. No box.

PM If interested.

Thanks for looking!
- Inky