PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FS: Bexley 2011 OC, Sheaffer Legacy Fantasy

Geralastel
April 17th, 2018, 12:45 PM
Hi everyone, letting go of some pens. I'm always open to negotiations (within reason). I am not looking for trades at the moment. Prices include tracked shipping to Canada and CONUS. I will consider other areas but you will be responsible for the insurance and shipping. Payment will be done through PayPal G&S. The Visconti is sold

Images (https://imgur.com/a/ZjEkB)

1) Bexley 2011 OC [B+]: In a unique cracked purple and grey resin. Pen came with a two tone Bexley branded steel nib in Fine but I've replaced it with a Franklin-Christoph 14k B SIG nib. From what I gather from Bexley, this pen was made with leftover materials from the Bexley Owners Club pens of 2011. The shape is similar to the 2011 Owners Club but shorter. This pen is surprisingly comfortable for it's size. It measures about 4.95 inches capped and 4.8 inches uncapped. Pen is in great shape. I'll include the original Bexley steel nib. Asking 175 USD

2) Sheaffer Legacy Fantasy [B]: Bought this one directly from Franklin-Christoph. Has an 18k fine nib and is one of the best writing fines I have ever used, wet, smooth, consistent and has some bounce. Body is made of a beautiful orange chunk material that resembles Delta orange resin. Unfortunately, it just didn't make the cut. Has been inked twice. Gold cap has some micro-scratches but aside from that, the pen is very clean. Asking 190 USD SOLD

Geralastel
April 18th, 2018, 11:41 AM
Bexley reduced to 165 but if you would like to buy the 14k SIG separately I can let it go for 90

Legacy reduced to 185