PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Several Hard to Find Classic/Lambrou Pens for Sale

zaddick
May 7th, 2018, 04:56 PM
I am reducing my Classic/Lambrou pen collection so I am offering some pens that are not seen for sale often once they sell out. Rather than a lengthy description I will post key details and if you have interest you can contact me with your email for more photos or to ask questions.

LR8 Jupiter – M nib that was stubbed by Mottishaw. Hand made by Paul Rossi. Silver and gold trim with diffusion bonded acrylic. Large pen at 6 Inches and has #8 Bock 18K nib. Limited edition of 50. Box and papers. Insured shipping in the US @$1800 TEMPORARY REDUCTION TO $1600 in advance of the SF pen show.

LM1 – SOLD

Mythos prototype – SOLD

The first firm commitment to buy takes the pens. Questions are welcomed but do not hold the pen for you. Shipping outside the US may be feasible by special arrangement.

Gurnanim
July 29th, 2018, 07:23 PM
i am interested in purchasing lm1. if its still available please connect on mohit.gurnani@alygroup.in

zaddick
August 21st, 2018, 11:27 AM
Update: LM1 and Mythos prototype are sold. The LR8 is temporarily reduced the rest of this week to $1600 to try and raise some funds for the SF pen show. I will plan to close the add this Friday.

davidwu1992
August 22nd, 2018, 02:46 AM
LR8 Jupiter PM sent! if its still available please contact me 234537543@qq.com

zaddick
August 22nd, 2018, 05:27 PM
LR8 on hold pending payment.