PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FS: Bexley-made Molteni Curukova LEs

Pendel
May 14th, 2018, 07:39 AM
I am selling my Bexley-made Molteni Curukova LE 39/40. This green/blue ebonite beauty is double-jeweled, with the jewels matching the body material. These lovely ebonite Curukova LEs don’t come up very often, as there are only 40 of these in the wild.

I have included several photos of Curukovas alongside other well-known models: Pelikan M800 and M1000, Aurora 88 Large, St. Dupont Olympio, Nakaya Portable Cigar and Parker Big Red. As you can see, the Curukovas fall into a category of large pens, and being fairly light in weight, these pens are super-comfortable to use. The sit very nicely in hand, are very responsive and allow for long writing sessions without fatigue.

The approximate dimensions are as follows:
Nib end to barrel end: 135mm
Capped: 149mm
Diameter at the threads: 12.75mm
Largest diameter: 14.25mm
Section diameter: 11.75mm
The nib is a standard Bock steel nib in medium width.

These are very attractive and classy pens, with excellent fit and finish, as you would expect from Bexley. The price for the blue/green Curukova is $175 (shipped within USA) and I will throw in a two-pen genuine leather Molteni pen pouch with the pen.

The pen has been thoroughly inspected and is an outstanding writer. Please see the writing sample included. With this quality, comfort and beauty, at these price points, the Curukovas are absolutely wonderful.

As usual, I offer a common sense satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not happy with the pen when you receive it, inspect it and try it out, please let me know within a week and we will arrange for you to send it back for a full refund. If the reason for a return is not due to a shortcoming on my part, you are to pay for the return shipping, as is only fair.

Only the green/blue Curukova and Vanilla Latte Staccato remain for sale. Other pens and objects on the photos are not included. The pens do not come with the original boxes/papers, and have been fitted with generic converters.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. I do ask that you refrain from low-ball offers. This is not a fire sale, and these are Bexley-made high quality pens.

Pendel
May 14th, 2018, 05:52 PM
Red/Brown Curukova has been sold. Blue/Green is still available.

Pendel
May 18th, 2018, 06:05 AM
A bump for blue/green Curukova. Still available, as is Vanilla Latte Staccato.

Pendel
May 23rd, 2018, 07:13 PM
Lowered the price to $175, and will throw in a genuine leather pen case.

:-)