PDA

View Full Version : SOLD GRAIL: Omas Grand Paragon Bronze Arco Rose Gold Trim

mandrbeck
May 18th, 2018, 11:58 AM
This is a stunning Grand (Modern) Paragon in a rare Rose Gold trim. I have never seen the larger Paragon in this trim. 398563985739858ATTACH=CONFIG]39852[/ATTACH]398533985439855 The nib is a very smooth medium. This pen only sits in my case on my desk. I take it out to write a letter once a week. It’s stunning. You may never find another like this.

Price: $1650 shipped CONUS

Not interested in trades. Thank you.

taylorwfu
May 18th, 2018, 01:37 PM
Beautiful pen. Good Luck with Your Sale. What other pens are you selling?

mandrbeck
May 18th, 2018, 02:46 PM
I don’t think I can sell it. Sorry for the tease!

mandrbeck
May 19th, 2018, 12:10 PM
I really hate when people are wishy washy with their sales, but now I’m doing the same thing. I think I’m getting out of this hobby. So sale is back on. Get this pen while you can. You may never see another.

mulrich
May 19th, 2018, 01:36 PM
Is the grand paragon any different than just a modern paragon? I’ve never seen “grand” is the name before.

mandrbeck
May 19th, 2018, 01:58 PM
Is the grand paragon any different than just a modern paragon? I’ve never seen “grand” is the name before.

It’s the same. I’ve seen it written both ways.

RocketRyan
May 19th, 2018, 02:02 PM
Stunning pen, don't do it if you are going to regret it.

tadamonoron
May 19th, 2018, 03:13 PM
Yeah, sell all pens but keep this one pen, and just this one :-)

mrincon
May 19th, 2018, 03:16 PM
If you're feeling unsure and there's no emergency need for the funds, then better to hold off. As you said, you likely won't be able to undo it.
I'll always be a willing buyer if that provides you with any comfort, but I wouldn't want my joy to come at your regret, and I'm sure most folks here feel the same!

mulrich
May 19th, 2018, 05:27 PM
If you're feeling unsure and there's no emergency need for the funds, then better to hold off. As you said, you likely won't be able to undo it.
I'll always be a willing buyer if that provides you with any comfort, but I wouldn't want my joy to come at your regret, and I'm sure most folks here feel the same!

And these should only get rarer as time moves forward. Demand may change but I still imagine the value will increase.

mandrbeck
May 19th, 2018, 05:30 PM

I appreciate all the nice words. I’m sure I need to sell it though. I’m a single dad and I can put the money to better use. Thanks!

mandrbeck
May 19th, 2018, 05:31 PM

And these should only get rarer as time moves forward. Demand may change but I still imagine the value will increase.

I’m sure you are right. The value will likely go up. Especially after the remaining Arco rod stock runs out.

mandrbeck
May 21st, 2018, 09:37 AM
Lots of interest but no buyers yet. Still available.

RocketRyan
May 21st, 2018, 01:48 PM
If I had the money I would buy it in a heartbeat.

mandrbeck
May 21st, 2018, 04:54 PM
I’m gonna drop the price to $1850. I don’t know that I’ll drop it lower.

mandrbeck
May 22nd, 2018, 02:00 PM
I didn’t think I’d drop it this low, but I’d like to get this sold this week.

1750 shipped CONUS

mandrbeck
May 23rd, 2018, 02:02 PM
1650 shipped.