PDA

View Full Version : Visconti Dreamtouch BB Cursive Italic with Custom Pelikan M800 adapter feed

sb575
May 22nd, 2018, 02:59 PM
Hi, I am putting up for sale my Visconti BB Crisp Cursive Italic Nib. This listing is for the nib only, not the pen or the Visconti housing or feed.

The unique and amazing feature of this nib is that I have a custom machined feed and collar that adapts onto a Pelikan M800. This feed was machined by Joey Grasty of flexiblenib.com. The feed and collar are made of black ebonite, and work great.

The nib itself is in mint condition, and has been used very little mostly to test the italic grind on it. The grind is very crisp and gives amazing line variation and character. The ink flow of the visconti is as you would expect, pretty juicy. The nib can be smoothened upon request but it would impact the crisp character.

The grind on this nib makes it have a very thin horizontal stroke and a wide vertical stroke. The cut is slightly a right footed oblique, but not so much that it would require one who normally writes with a straight cut to readjust the way they write. It just changes the angle so the writing comes out as it appears in the writing sample.

I am asking for 320$ USD for this nib because of its new condition, and because the custom feed design was pricey, allowing it to work in a visconti or pelikan set up. Let me know if you have any questions or want more pictures. I am open to reasonable offers, but please dont be insulting with the prices lol.

*Zoom out a little when looking at the photos as these seem to be zoomed in too much, and I am having issues posting a smaller size :/

39959399603996139962399633996939968399653996639967 3997439973399703997139972