PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Pelikan M1000, Sailor Pro Gear Realo, F-C Model 31 Smoke & Ice

Geralastel
May 24th, 2018, 06:21 AM
Hi everyone, refocusing part of my collection and these didn't make the cut. I am not looking for trades at the moment. Prices include tracked shipping to Canada and CONUS. Payment will be through PayPal G&S.

Images of the pens (https://imgur.com/a/89CQJRp)

1) SOLDPelikan M1000 [B]: Pen is in nice shape. Minor signs of wear mainly where the cap and barrel meet when closing. Nib is a juicy medium that puts down a B-BB line. I haven't had any hard-starts or skips when writing with this nib. Piston is smooth, comes with original box. Asking $360USD

2) SOLD Sailor Pro Gear Realo : I love how this pen writes but I think a KoP would be a better size for me. Comes with a H-M 21k nib that is perfect. Nice flow, no hard-starts, pencil feedback but not scratchy. Piston is smooth, no major scratches just minor wear from use. I don't have a box for this one but I will ship it very securely. Asking $230 USD

3) [B]SOLD Franklin-Christoph Model 31 [B]: Easily one of the most comfortable grip sections I've experienced. Comes with a 14k Broad SIG that gives some nice line variation while still being smooth. Cartridge filled twice, eyedroppered once. I ran out of pen flush so there are a few spots of blue at the bottom of the body that I tried to capture in the photos. They are not even visible unless you really try and find them but it's best I mention it. Some pen flush should take care of that quickly. Comes with the FC single leather pouch. Asking $225 USD

Geralastel
May 25th, 2018, 03:19 PM
M1000 reduced to $370

Geralastel
May 25th, 2018, 06:43 PM
Sailor and Model 31 are sold!

Geralastel
May 27th, 2018, 02:36 PM
M1000 reduced to $360

Geralastel
May 28th, 2018, 12:40 AM
M1000 is sold!