PDA

View Full Version : Pelikan Hubs 2018

catbert
June 6th, 2018, 08:44 PM
Registration is open.

https://www.pelikan.com/pulse/Pulsar/en_US_INTL.CMS.displayCMS.252350./pelikan-hubs

penwash
June 7th, 2018, 09:26 PM
Had tons of fun last year with the Pelikan Hub in Dallas. Registered!

BlkWhiteFilmPix
July 7th, 2018, 02:31 PM
Registration is open.

https://www.pelikan.com/pulse/Pulsar/en_US_INTL.CMS.displayCMS.252350./pelikan-hubs

Thank you, catbert. Registration is open until July 16. This year's hubs include one in Cleveland.

jmccarty3
July 8th, 2018, 03:24 PM
Had tons of fun last year with the Pelikan Hub in Dallas. Registered!

Look forward to seeing you there!

Mags
July 17th, 2018, 06:07 PM
Missed out on a Pelikan Hub last year living in a city with no hub....I enjoyed all the earlier hubs I attended in Toronto also.

Looking forward to the hub this year in Regina.

catbert
July 17th, 2018, 08:32 PM
Registration extended till 22 July.

ferociousnpretty
July 19th, 2018, 09:24 AM
I didn’t know how to get involved with these hubs - thanks so much for posting & the info okay the extended deadline. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

penwash
July 19th, 2018, 09:27 AM
I didn’t know how to get involved with these hubs - thanks so much for posting & the info okay the extended deadline. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You indicated that you're in Denver in your profile, so if there is a Pelikan Hub in Denver, after registering, you'd be contacted by the hubmaster or hubmistress via email, usually in a broadcast email to those who registered in your city. From then on, just interact, and they should be telling you where and when (the same day for all hubs).

mulrich
July 19th, 2018, 10:13 AM
I'm still amazed that Pelikan puts on such an event and gives away so much stuff with it. Sending ink and other paraphernalia around the world can't be cheap, especially considering the number of participants.

I participated in the Salt Lake hub last year and really enjoyed it.