PDA

View Full Version : Selection of Quality MB,Visconti, OMAS etc

aggoo
June 10th, 2018, 03:59 AM
Another sales post to offload some pens I don't need/use.

More info on request.

2 of the pens belong to a friend and he asked me to post them here.
Pens available for viewing/playing with in Melbourne. All prices in Australian dollars. Insured shipping at cost.

Pens are as follows:

Pilot VP blue/rhodium with 18K F nib and spare alloy nib unit (alloy nib is misaligned and scratchy, but 18K is perfect). Excellent condition but no box/papers. 142mm. Just $150 for the lot.

Montblanc 146 rose gold trim with BB nib. Gorgeous pen in excellent condition, but no box. I think I have the book somewhere. 145mm. $SOLD

Aurora 88 Large Nikargenta piston fill with 14K large F nib. These are amazing pens and great value here. Non-flex nib with light feedback as is typical of Aurora. Utterly reliable and the best section in the business. No box or papers and with light wear. 136mm. Just $360

Waterman Carene Essential. Not sure why this is called the essential - it's a high end finish. 18K M nib. Mint in box. Only dipped for this writing sample. 144mm. $260

OMAS Milord Preziuso in black resin with sterling cap. Lovely, elegant pen in mid size with nice in-house 18K M nib. Very hard to find today, but I'm not a great OMAS person. 135mm. $500 with box.

Another OMAS pen, this time made for Gianni Versace. This is a flashy pen made from the guilloche cotton resin used on the paragon, but in a different pattern and in red. It's a big piston filler and has a large 18K medium nib, tuned by John Sorowka. These are very difficult to find and very expensive. Boxed in excellent condition. 143mm. $530

Visconti Copernicus in red stacked celluloid with old-style 18K spade nib. This is a crescent filler and was produced in 3 colours. Small pen by Visconti standards, but runs to 138mm in length. Lovely pen in stunning material with unusual filling system and quality 18K B nib. 138mm. $SOLD

Visconti Homo Sapiens Crystal Demonstrator. Great design with wonderfully balanced acryloid distribution and nice, firmer style Pd 950 M nib. Excellent condition. You know what these pens are all about. Double power filler with box and papers and sterling silver trim. Limited edition. 145mm. $SOLD Also have Florentine Hills version if desired with much softer, wetter hose nib.

Visconti Opera club size in olive chunks and black cap. Elegant but funky pen made in limited numbers for the Australian Market. Has a desirable 14K M nib. These are much more reliable and pleasant writers than the Pd nibs. Very good condition with just light wear, and no longer available. 140mm. $395.

aggoo
June 11th, 2018, 01:20 AM
Visconti Copernicus, Crystal and MB 146 sold

Denizzz
June 11th, 2018, 03:42 AM
Interested in Pilot VP blue pmed you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk