PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Signum Orione, Sheaffer Legacy 2, Sheaffer Legacy Fantasy

Geralastel
June 11th, 2018, 01:39 PM
Continuing to refocus my collection. I realized that I enjoy Delta the most and may have bought another one... Price includes tracked shipping to CONUS and Canada. Not looking to trade, payment through PayPal G&S

Writing samples were dipped so excuse the inconsistency

Picture and Verification (https://imgur.com/a/D3b0GRX)

SOLD Signum Orione : Beautiful material and the #6 sized 18k medium nib is the star of the pen. It's a piston filled pen (turning knob is the chrome trim end cap). Doesn't come with a box but will be packed safely. A lot of pen for the price, Asking $120 USD

[B]SOLD Sheaffer Legacy 2 [C]: Originally this pen was a leather like burgundy rollerball that I replaced the section with a 18k stub fountain pen nib unit. You can still switch between the two and I will include the roller section + cartridge. As it was originally a roller ball, it does not have the touchdown filler. Instead, it uses the Sheaffer squeeze converter. The nib unit is a factory stub but originally had some problems with the tipping and had to be ground down. It writes great now but it has about 50% iridium tipping remaining. This won't effect performance. Body is in great condition with minor micro-scratching. Refer to pictures to see the tipping. Because of the repair I'm offering a heavy discount. This is a great opportunity to try a Legacy for not much money. Comes with box,Asking $120 USD

Sheaffer Legacy Fantasy [B+]: I'm sad to see this one go but I don't use it as much as it deserves. Beautiful cobalt blue resin that shines in the light. Bought this one from Speerbob on eBay for 220 and traded the 18k medium nib for a rarer 18k broad nib. Pen is in great condition with minor micro-scratches on the gold cap. The nib is a great juicy broad nib. Comes with the old school Franklin-Christoph clam shell case, Asking $190 USD

Geralastel
June 13th, 2018, 09:02 AM
Legacy 2 Sold, Signum Orione and Sheaffer Legacy Fantasy still aviailable

lowks
June 14th, 2018, 06:54 PM
Legacy 2 Sold, Signum Orione and Sheaffer Legacy Fantasy still aviailable

Will you send to Malaysia ?

Alchemist
June 15th, 2018, 08:42 PM
PMd