PDA

View Full Version : SOLD 1920's Parker Duofold Senior Lucky Curve in Jade for $175

Pendel
June 13th, 2018, 08:31 AM
I am selling my 1920's Parker Duofold Senior Lucky Curve in Jade (or Green Apple???). This is a fully restored pen. It sports correct original (very large) nib and a Christmas tree feed.

I pride myself on making sure that my pens are great writers, and this one is no exception. It fills properly, flows the ink well, never skips, has no hard starts, does not dry out, and sports a stubby nib that runs very smoothly. Please see the writing sample below. I have only used a high quality regular ink in the pen.

The imprints are crisp, there is minimal brassing. Alas, there is the usual discoloration on the barrel and cap from the petrification of the original sack.

I have been using this pen regularly over the years, and it is really a gem of a work-horse, not to mention an example of one of the greatest (and beautifully simple) fountain pen designs from the early era. It really is lovely.

As usual, I offer a common sense satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not happy with the pen when you receive it, inspect it and try it out, please let me know within a week and we will arrange for you to send it back for a full refund. If the reason for a return is not due to a shortcoming on my part, you are to pay for the return shipping, as is only fair.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. I do ask that you refrain from low-ball offers. This is not a fire sale, and this is a classic vintage high quality pen.

I much prefer to sell domestically within the US, as this is the simplest process for me to carry out.

Price: $175 (which includes shipping within USA)

https://imgur.com/a/aDPNXZB

Other objects in the pictures are not for sale.