PDA

View Full Version : FS: Visconti Dark Age, Pelikan Burnt Orange, Pelikan Transparent White

Analogriter
June 19th, 2018, 08:46 AM
Hi everybody! I hope everybody had a great Father's Day. The temperature is getting a little bearable here in Texas so I'm setting some pens free so that some new owners can enjoy them just like I have. Actually, 2 of them are new. It's just that I was fortunate enough to come across them so thought you guys/gals might like them.

I love Pelikans for their fundamental designs, rock solid engineering, and build to last a lifetime. Just like that 1979 Mercedes Turbo diesel that I use to drive in college. Reliable but still had some attitude just like a good woman should be. The nibs can be a little finicky but once you have it tuned right there is nothing better.

I adore Viscontis. That Italian flair and the audacity they have with design. We are blessed that the Mediterranean boot is there to fulfill our sensorial yearnings. Yes, the quality control is a little iffy, but creativity needs room to stretch its legs and let run free, not be constrained by the bridle of Q.C.. So I overlook the shortcomings and just enjoy the art that is a Visconti and let it lead my inner passions every time I pick one up.

Sorry for the brain-droppings today. Go enjoy your days and stop sitting in front of that damn computer.

Here are come pens for the connoisseur. You will find the price totally soothing and elicit a total lack of after-taste. Enjoy!

Sorry for the photo orders, but I find the process of selling a little unbearable so my patience ran out right when I was uploading the photos. Although, I don't think any of you would mind.

Shipping will be $10 CONUS.

Sailor 1911L - SOLD - Naginata Togi nib; Black with silver trim; never skips and always starts up, excellent condition, will come in box.

Visconti Homo Sapien Dark Age - Pending - Great condition, Maxi, Fine nib but smooth and wet. What else can I say, everyone knows this pen, comes with it's box of course. The last one I had was a EF nib and that one went very fast so I guess people are finally seeing the appeal of this model versus the Bronze Age. Just got myself a Bronze Age so I'm letting her go to someone else to enjoy. (Somehow, that doesn't read right. Sounded better in my head.)

Pelikan M605 White Transparent - Pending - New in Box, 14k fine nib. Look at the photos, no need writing about it. I came across 2 of these but they don't really appeal to my chauvinistic, old world tendencies. But for you ladies, this pen is your essential white summer dress.

Pelikan M800 Burnt Orange - SOLD - Now for the pieces de resistance!, Excellent condition, meticulously cared for, but used lovingly so I know it writes smoothly. Masuyama tuned nib. Reminds me of the Hemingway, but i like the bird's proportions better. The Montblanc is a sledge-hammer to this chiesel. You need a chisel to craft your next doodle not a gold plated hammer. Unfortunately, the collectors out there I don't have the original box but I could part with one of my other Pelikan boxes if you like.

Please enjoy the day and leave it a tad better than when you entered it.

Analogriter
June 19th, 2018, 10:25 AM
Bump!

The Pelikan M800 Burnt Orange is SOLD, thank you.