PDA

View Full Version : Sailor limited editions, Bisei Ginga, Mizuki, Shirafuji, Senbonsakura

londji
June 20th, 2018, 09:26 AM
Currently clearing out most of my fountain pen collections to fund my project.

Up for sale are very rare, limited edition sailor fountain pens you can only buy from local pen shops at Okayama and Nara back in Japan. I bought these on a trip this year when I went to Japan.

1. Bisei Ginga, usagiya, limited to 50 pens, f nib, new (shimmering blue) $520 AUD = $380 USD (Paypal $350)
2. Mizuki, usagiya, limited to 120 pens, mf nib, used a few times (green white) $465 AUD = $340 USD (Paypal $320)
3. Shirafuji, usagiya, limited to 180 pens, 2 of these, f nib, new (light shimmering purple) $390 AUD = $270 USD (Paypal $250)
4. Senbonsakura, Kaku Nara shop, limited to 88 pens, 62/88, mf nib, new (pink, green tip) $390 AUD =$270 USD (Paypal $250)

If you are interested in buying any of these, please just send me a note so I can create a separate listing.

I will be able to ship the pens around mid July, since I'm overseas at the moment. Australia domestic shipping would be around 20 AUD, international shipping is available depending on the location, but should average around 30 USD-40 USD since they are quite light. All of them will require a signature. Mizuki is the only pen that I bought somewhere else, its becoming very rare and the price has gone way up when I bought it, so that's why the pen is priced a little differently.

If interested, please contact me via neroantico@gmail.com.

Tambone
June 20th, 2018, 09:33 AM
Can you please post photos of these pens? No idea what they look like. Thank you!

katherine
June 20th, 2018, 09:53 AM
http://www.sailor.co.jp/limited

1 in the listing is fourth on the page,
3 in the listing is third on the page
4 in the listing is fifth

londji
June 20th, 2018, 10:00 AM
The price are a little different from the website since most of them are over-counter-selling (店頭販売) meaning they will not sell on the internet but only selling at its local shops. Also at Usagiya, there's a policy that one person can only purchase one pen.

The reason I have priced so is because Usagiya is located in very remote parts of Japan, in Okayama, which costed me 17000 yen one way from Tokyo. Also I have priced Mizuki according to the second hand market value back in Japan.

londji
June 28th, 2018, 10:26 AM
Mizuki, Shirafuji still available. Bump

londji
July 9th, 2018, 12:56 PM
Shirafuji still available. Bump

londji
July 20th, 2018, 10:18 AM
last Shirafuji available. Bump