PDA

View Full Version : FS: LE Pelikan M1000 Peacock Maki-e Medium Brand New with Papers (111 Sets Worldwide)

sunnykoh
June 21st, 2018, 09:38 PM
Hello All,

Just given some extra Pelikan M1000 Peacock Maki-e Medium to sell. Price is available upon request, which includes shipping to the World by courier. Please contact me for more details

McKool
June 22nd, 2018, 01:30 AM
Really? Is that the way the "For Sale" venue is supposed to work? You dangle something out there for sale and we request a price.... I'm not sure that is the way this is supposed to work.

warfareonly
June 22nd, 2018, 03:01 AM
Really? Is that the way the "For Sale" venue is supposed to work? You dangle something out there for sale and we request a price.... I'm not sure that is the way this is supposed to work.

In this particular case, someone should just text the OP for details and then post everything on the thread, IMHO.

mulrich
June 22nd, 2018, 06:10 AM
Pics or it didn’t happen.

whichwatch
June 22nd, 2018, 06:21 AM

In this particular case, someone should just text the OP for details and then post everything on the thread, IMHO.

You can see the pen listed on several dealer sites. It is gorgeous, but is multiple thousands of dollars