PDA

View Full Version : Lamy Dialogue 3

Adhizen
May 11th, 2013, 10:39 AM
I just receive this pen in the mail yesterday from Jet pens- FYI: they just dropped the price down to $208.

I love it! Really smooth writer and the twist action very solid... and completly geeky. This could end up in my daily carry.
I ordered the medium nib and its very wet. I'm using noodler's dark matter ink in it for now.

dannzeman
May 11th, 2013, 12:04 PM
That's a pretty good price, congrats! I have one with a fine nib and really, really like it. Though, the barrel/section is rather large, even for my tastes.

Adhizen
May 12th, 2013, 08:10 PM
One of the things I have noticed about this pen is, one has to be sure to completely close the hatch when retracting the nib. To make sure you hear that little "click" sound. If not air gets in and the nib dries out and it takes a bit to get started.

Meister
June 9th, 2013, 08:51 PM
I was thinking of purchasing this particular Lamy, I might just try it out

Lehrer
June 17th, 2013, 10:48 PM
I just bought one (black matte, medium nib) on Sunday from Jetpens. I think I’ll post a Georgian, Latin, and Russian alphabet writing sample with it when I get it!

6of1
June 20th, 2013, 01:00 PM
I've wanted one for a while. That price is tempting. I've sworn off big dollar pen purchases for the year, but if I land a windfall maybe...

GING GING
August 7th, 2014, 10:40 PM
I just receive this pen in the mail yesterday from Jet pens- FYI: they just dropped the price down to $208.

I love it! Really smooth writer and the twist action very solid... and completly geeky. This could end up in my daily carry.
I ordered the medium nib and its very wet. I'm using noodler's dark matter ink in it for now.

You did good. I paid 400+ for my silver D3. I paid 300+ for my black D313202