PDA

View Full Version : JFK... your theories?

SIR
June 25th, 2018, 05:34 AM
Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and alternative theories to the official line on the assassination of JFK (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope) won't go away for a long time yet...
personally, i'm inclined to ascribe to the 'does a {Russian} bear shit in the woods, and wipe his arse with a fucking white rabbit (LHO)?' theory.

But truth of the matter is, equally JFK could have ordered the whole thing be staged as a Democrat psyops to help further the continuing enslaverance of the capitalist feudal masses... or something similar. I actually 'like' the theory Jacqueline Kennedy fired the fatal shot.

What y'all think?

http://www.knowledgeoftoday.org/2011/12/new-world-order-exposed-john-f-kennedy.html?m=1

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-scotland-43436361/john-f-kennedy-s-lost-last-speech-recreated

Farmboy
June 25th, 2018, 07:06 AM
Wasn’t he taken out by the aliens because he went rogue and initiated space exploration? After all they did make first contact and there was an agreement banning manned flight to other planets.

adhoc
June 25th, 2018, 08:41 AM
My personal theory is that he was shot

NibsForScript
June 25th, 2018, 10:16 AM
True... but not as funny as Farmboy's answer. A good chuckle a day is very important to keep ones sanity.

Farmboy
June 25th, 2018, 03:39 PM
The shooting was staged but poorly executed, even so the alien medics were able to revive him long enough for questioning and a trial where he was found guilty of conspiring to “interplanetary colonization”.

myu
June 26th, 2018, 11:12 AM
I'm still mystified why they never outfitted those open convertibles with a manual roll-up shield. Just reach back, grab a handle and pull to raise up a bullet resistant cover that extends just under the roof line of the rear seat. The handle would be exposed such that an occupant or security detail running along side could lift it up in a matter of 2 seconds. At least that could have prevented the 2nd shot from hitting JFK.

Even more mystifying to me was the lack of security detail around RFK. Once the precedent of a US president shot in the 20th century, you'd figure that given the same family blood line that RFK would've been so well protected. So many videos show how exposed he was throughout his campaign... could've been shot at easily almost on every visit. For me, his loss was even worse than JFK. Robert was so much more of a humanitarian. He'd have been very likely an even more profound president than his brother.

SIR
June 27th, 2018, 06:33 AM
I'm still mystified why they never outfitted those open convertibles with a manual roll-up shield. Just reach back, grab a handle and pull to raise up a bullet resistant cover that extends just under the roof line of the rear seat. The handle would be exposed such that an occupant or security detail running along side could lift it up in a matter of 2 seconds. At least that could have prevented the 2nd shot from hitting JFK.

So, on this particular occasion Mr. JFK was particularly unlucky; there was rain in the days preceding and rain on the morning of the procession, however, the weather cleared to a 'nice' day, and the limousine was not outfitted with the 'bubble' which would have probably saved his life. JFK allegedly waived his security detail...

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4302/35981138031_d8b824a20c_b.jpg

adhoc
June 27th, 2018, 09:55 AM
Anyone alive back then? What was the feeling of seeing a USA president assassinated on TV? I can’t imagine that happening now. The amount of shitstorm that caused must have been insane.

NibsForScript
June 27th, 2018, 06:19 PM
I remember a few years after the shooting I drove into Dallas and was a bit lost. I pulled over and asked a Dallas Police officer how to get somewhere. At this point in life I cannot remember where I wanted to go but I was asking directions and was in downtown Dallas. The officer answered "Go by where Kennedy got it and bear right" I was stunned and will never forget that remark.

Wuddus
July 6th, 2018, 05:04 PM
It was a good film.

calamus
July 11th, 2018, 11:50 PM
Everyone on this thread seems to think that Kennedy's assassination was a big joke. Par for the course, I suppose, for a society that's become increasingly callous and desensitized to everything other than its own comfort zone.

NibsForScript
July 12th, 2018, 04:20 AM
It was not a joke by any means. What has become a joke are the volume of wild and fantastical theories.

Scooby921
July 13th, 2018, 08:17 AM
Kennedy probably had dirt on the Clinton's, so they had him killed. Knowing Bill and then Hillary's plans to run for election in the future the investigation has been sealed and classified. Once Bill and Hillary are dead I'm sure we'll all know what happened.

Farmboy
July 13th, 2018, 08:14 PM
Kennedy probably had dirt on the Clinton's, so they had him killed. Knowing Bill and then Hillary's plans to run for election in the future the investigation has been sealed and classified. Once Bill and Hillary are dead I'm sure we'll all know what happened.
I just want to go on record and state that neither Bill nor Hillary are aliens though it is commonly assumed at least one of them is. I can’t comment on the rumors of abduction involving the Clintons but I think the answer to that is obvious.

jar
July 14th, 2018, 06:14 AM
Anyone alive back then? What was the feeling of seeing a USA president assassinated on TV? I can’t imagine that happening now. The amount of shitstorm that caused must have been insane.

Quite a few of us were alive back then and most at work. But you need to put the period in context.

First, the cavalcade was not on live TV except maybe on local Dallas stations. It was a relatively un-newsworthy event of local interest only.

And it was only one of a whole string of "shitstorm events" over a two decade or so period. There were assassinations and attempted assassinations of most of the leaders of the Labor and Integration and anti-war political figures; Malcom X, Medgar Evers, Martin Luther King, Bobby Kennedy, Robert Kennedy, George Lincoln Rockwell (how many folk remember there was an American Nazi Party at the time), Fred Hampton (shot while in bed by the Chicago police), a time when police regularly turned fire hoses and dogs and beatings and clubbing on US citizens, when lynchings still happened and even if tried the perpetrators were found not guilty, when the National Guard opened fire on students on a college campus.

It was a time when whole cities were burning, when a mayor ordered a row house occupied by civil rights protestors fire bombed, when domestic terrorist groups were planting bombs in banks and McDonalds and malls.

It was a time when we had just sat on the edge of total nuclear war between the US and the Soviet Union; literally wondering if we would get the news first on TV or the flash in the window.

jar
July 15th, 2018, 05:59 AM

So, on this particular occasion Mr. JFK was particularly unlucky; there was rain in the days preceding and rain on the morning of the procession, however, the weather cleared to a 'nice' day, and the limousine was not outfitted with the 'bubble' which would have probably saved his life. JFK allegedly waived his security detail...

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4302/35981138031_d8b824a20c_b.jpg
Just an interesting historical fact; the rear doors on that car were commonly called "suicide doors" since the rear mount hinge meant wind pressure could open a partially closed door at speed. Also, that "Bubble Top" was not bullet proof and simply designed for increased display during rain or other weather related issues.

Drubbing
July 15th, 2018, 05:59 AM
I reckon the assassination was a conspiracy of 2. One got away and he got the shot in. When you can't solve stuff, for osme people 'obviously' a cast of thousands was involved to 'cover it up'.

Kennedy was martyred by his untimely death. If he'd have lived, people would have actually seen beyond hagiography, and that he was as reckless and corrupt as most politicians, and dropped his pants at any opportunity. But back then, he had people around to make sure the media didn't get that dirt.

BlkWhiteFilmPix
July 15th, 2018, 07:48 AM

Even more mystifying to me was the lack of security detail around RFK. Once the precedent of a US president shot in the 20th century, you'd figure that given the same family blood line that RFK would've been so well protected. So many videos show how exposed he was throughout his campaign... could've been shot at easily almost on every visit. For me, his loss was even worse than JFK. Robert was so much more of a humanitarian. He'd have been very likely an even more profound president than his brother.

Before Bobby Kennedy was assassinated, candidates for president were not entitled to Secret Service protection. When he came to Indiana in May of 1968, everyone was able to get very close. No need for a long lens.

In his excellent book of photos of the RFK campaign, A Time It Was, by Bill Eppridge - who took the photo of the bus boy holding RFK's hand - relates that then-Los Angeles Mayor Sam Yorty refused to provide a protection detail, and LAPD issued over 150 traffic violations to the motorcades.

RFK's personal bodyguard wanted him to leave through the ballroom, but Bobby insisted on going through the kitchen again.

BlkWhiteFilmPix
July 15th, 2018, 07:55 AM
A couple of books about JFK's assassination have wondered if he knew he was about to fall, and tempted fate by riding in an open car in a city where he was not well loved.

But he did have a humanitarian side ... http://www.downtownalberni.com/news/2015/3/30/the-power-of-a-pen

Hat tip to former Montblanc North America CEO Jan-Patrick Schmitz for sharing the Berlin story in a video (https://youtu.be/95a2KnIWswk) he made for Montblanc.

calamus
July 21st, 2018, 06:23 PM

Quite a few of us were alive back then and most at work. But you need to put the period in context.

First, the cavalcade was not on live TV except maybe on local Dallas stations. It was a relatively un-newsworthy event of local interest only.

And it was only one of a whole string of "shitstorm events" over a two decade or so period. There were assassinations and attempted assassinations of most of the leaders of the Labor and Integration and anti-war political figures; Malcom X, Medgar Evers, Martin Luther King, Bobby Kennedy, Robert Kennedy, George Lincoln Rockwell (how many folk remember there was an American Nazi Party at the time), Fred Hampton (shot while in bed by the Chicago police), a time when police regularly turned fire hoses and dogs and beatings and clubbing on US citizens, when lynchings still happened and even if tried the perpetrators were found not guilty, when the National Guard opened fire on students on a college campus.

It was a time when whole cities were burning, when a mayor ordered a row house occupied by civil rights protestors fire bombed, when domestic terrorist groups were planting bombs in banks and McDonalds and malls.

It was a time when we had just sat on the edge of total nuclear war between the US and the Soviet Union; literally wondering if we would get the news first on TV or the flash in the window.

Fine, let's put the event in context. The fuller context is that at the time RFK had not yet been killed, MLK had not yet been killed, Rockwell had not yet been killed, Malcom X had not yet been killed... in fact Medgar Evers was the only one on the list who died prior to Kennedy, and until he made headlines by his death he was a relatively obscure figure. Kennedy's assassination was not yet one more in a mind-numbing succession of similar events; he kicked off the shitstorm. It was completely unexpected, and was like a kick in the stomach to the entire nation. It was a national trauma.

SIR
July 22nd, 2018, 03:45 AM

"It was a time ... when domestic terrorist groups were planting bombs in banks and McDonalds and malls."

Fine, let's put the event in context. The fuller context is that at the time RFK had not yet been killed, MLK had not yet been killed, Rockwell had not yet been killed, Malcom X had not yet been killed... in fact Medgar Evers was the only one on the list who died prior to Kennedy, and until he made headlines by his death he was a relatively obscure figure. Kennedy's assassination was not yet one more in a mind-numbing succession of similar events; he kicked off the shitstorm. It was completely unexpected, and was like a kick in the stomach to the entire nation. It was a national trauma.

Yes... and the 'Weather Underground' didn't exist before 1969, the Black Panther Party not even until 1966.

There were a couple of bombings of 'black' churches in 1963, though...

So, maybe a Klan connection to JFK's death?

calamus
July 23rd, 2018, 02:12 PM
I've always thought it was related to his issuing "US Notes" instead of Federal Reserve Notes. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the US would save billions (today trillions) by printing its own fiat currency out of thin air rather than authorizing a private bank to do it and then lend it to us at interest. I'm thinking the banksters weren't very happy about him sussing out their scam and starting to do something about it.

calamus
July 24th, 2018, 12:01 AM
This is a 1963 $5 United States Note. Notice it says United States Note at the top, not Federal Reserve Note. This is what I think got JFK whacked.

https://i.imgur.com/2CqXPuu.jpg

SIR
July 24th, 2018, 12:16 AM
Oh, yes... the famous 'red seal' notes;

apparently those from 1928 can be worth a 'bit' more than those from '53 or '63, though a '63 note with an asterisk in the serial number may be worth double the face value if in mint condition.

The treasury was obliged to redeem the red notes for gold until 1933, and for silver until 1968.

But as can be seen, JFK's administration wasn't the first to issue 'US' notes and was it his idea?

calamus
July 24th, 2018, 12:11 PM
Oh, yes... the famous 'red seal' notes;

apparently those from 1928 can be worth a 'bit' more than those from '53 or '63, though a '63 note with an asterisk in the serial number may be worth double the face value if in mint condition.

The treasury was obliged to redeem the red notes for gold until 1933, and for silver until 1968.

But as can be seen, JFK's administration wasn't the first to issue 'US' notes and was it his idea?

No, it wasn't his idea, but the United States Notes were being phased out, and represented a very small proportion of the currency then in circulation. In 1963 United States Notes were still redeemable in silver, and didn't become fiat currency ("let it be money," and it was money) until 1968. However, they'd stopped printing new US Notes by then (1966 was the last year any were printed). Eventually they were all destroyed. What I read somewhere, and it may have been all wrong — I'd need to research it, and more carefully than by doing it online — but in any event, what I'd been led to believe was that he wanted to make the United States Notes fiat currency back in '63, and replace the Federal Reserve Note with it. Again, that may be misinformation, but if true would provide a compelling motive for assassination.

SIR
July 25th, 2018, 02:15 AM
ok... so what would the difference have been if he had managed to make the dollar fiat and used the US notes, then?

jar
July 28th, 2018, 07:21 AM

"It was a time ... when domestic terrorist groups were planting bombs in banks and McDonalds and malls."

Yes... and the 'Weather Underground' didn't exist before 1969, the Black Panther Party not even until 1966.

There were a couple of bombings of 'black' churches in 1963, though...

So, maybe a Klan connection to JFK's death?

But the US has had a long, long history of assassinating politicians (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_assassinated_American_politicians) going back to at least 1815.

calamus
July 29th, 2018, 01:43 AM
ok... so what would the difference have been if he had managed to make the dollar fiat and used the US notes, then?
The Federal Reserve is a private bank. Despite its name, it is not part of the federal government, much as Federal Express is not part of the federal government. When the banking families who own the Fed bought, obtained by blackmail, and/or otherwise managed to wangle the necessary votes to get the Federal Reserve Act passed in 1913, they scored big time. From that day on, they've had the power to create money out of thin air and lend it to other banks and to the US federal government at interest. That's where dollars come from. If United States Notes were ever to replace Federal Reserve Notes, those banking families would lose billions, maybe trillions of dollars. It would be good for the US government, saving its taxpayers vast sums of money, and it would be the end of the gravy train for the banksters. That's what the difference would have been.

calamus
July 29th, 2018, 01:45 AM
But the US has had a long, long history of assassinating politicians (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_assassinated_American_politicians) going back to at least 1815.

I don't think that anyone on this thread would disagree with that.

SIR
July 29th, 2018, 08:57 AM
The Federal Reserve is a private bank. Despite its name, it is not part of the federal government, much as Federal Express is not part of the federal government. When the banking families who own the Fed bought, obtained by blackmail, and/or otherwise managed to wangle the necessary votes to get the Federal Reserve Act passed in 1913, they scored big time. From that day on, they've had the power to create money out of thin air and lend it to other banks and to the US federal government at interest. That's where dollars come from. If United States Notes were ever to replace Federal Reserve Notes, those banking families would lose billions, maybe trillions of dollars. It would be good for the US government, saving its taxpayers vast sums of money, and it would be the end of the gravy train for the banksters. That's what the difference would have been.

And noone lobbys for this on the regular? Seems like the NRA and the 2A is just a big diversion!

calamus
July 29th, 2018, 09:48 AM
And noone lobbys for this on the regular? Seems like the NRA and the 2A is just a big diversion!

People do. They're ridiculed as "conspiracy theorists," vilified and ignored. Most people don't understand the game, and believe the Fed to be part of the government. And of course, finance is so "boring."

Farmboy
July 29th, 2018, 11:49 AM
We seem to have drifted away from the fact we violated an intergalactic treaty.

The aliens don’t care about our monitory system. They take what they want.

calamus
July 29th, 2018, 10:03 PM
We seem to have drifted away from the fact we violated an intergalactic treaty.

The aliens don’t care about our monitory system. They take what they want.

[PULLING EVERYONE'S LEG]It's all related. The aliens are in league with the Bavarian Illuminati, who control everything. For example, everybody knows that ERII is a reptilian.[/PULLING EVERYONE'S LEG]

http://www.lovingenergies.net/gfile/75r4!-!GJMDEK!-!zrzor45!-!JQSEOPJQ-DQSN-HSJN-NRJK-QHISIMDQDNSL!-!72y1nq/royalreptileworth1000com.jpg

SIR
July 30th, 2018, 10:48 AM

People do. They're ridiculed as "conspiracy theorists," vilified and ignored. Most people don't understand the game, and believe the Fed to be part of the government. And of course, finance is so "boring."

'BBC Radio 4' (part of our state sponsored [/tax payer funded] propaganda apparatus... can you believe we used to have to pay for a radio licence?! Hitler gave the radios away for free!!) is currently running a feature on how the UK public are not capable of understanding politics due to their ignorance of economics... i'd be tempted to retort that economics doesn't understand politics, think about all the Jews who lent money to Kings in the middle ages only to get deported or worse before their loans were repaid.

calamus
July 30th, 2018, 10:10 PM

'BBC Radio 4' (part of our state sponsored [/tax payer funded] propaganda apparatus... can you believe we used to have to pay for a radio licence?! Hitler gave the radios away for free!!) is currently running a feature on how the UK public are not capable of understanding politics due to their ignorance of economics... i'd be tempted to retort that economics doesn't understand politics, think about all the Jews who lent money to Kings in the middle ages only to get deported or worse before their loans were repaid.

I remember when people in the UK had to pay for a license just to own a radio. It always struck me as outrageous. I didn't know they'd finally stopped doing it (it's been a while since I've been to England); I thought the UK only added more and more taxes ad infinitum. I was also appalled when I first learned about the VAT, which unfortunately is still alive and well.

SIR
July 31st, 2018, 12:09 PM
I remember when people in the UK had to pay for a license just to own a radio. It always struck me as outrageous. I didn't know they'd finally stopped doing it (it's been a while since I've been to England); I thought the UK only added more and more taxes ad infinitum. I was also appalled when I first learned about the VAT, which unfortunately is still alive and well.

I believe there are some who still pay the TV licence; my household is currently exempt, but i doubt i will ever pay it - i simply don't watch 'TV', like the majority of mass media it's so patronisingly low brow!

The level of VAT is ridiculous, so is the basic level of income tax and the fact that IT doesn't go up high enough for the highest earners... then there are the taxes on alcohol and fuel, and ... you're right, too much tax - i blame religion and the royal family, really i do.

calamus
August 2nd, 2018, 09:50 AM

I believe there are some who still pay the TV licence; my household is currently exempt, but i doubt i will ever pay it - i simply don't watch 'TV', like the majority of mass media it's so patronisingly low brow!

The level of VAT is ridiculous, so is the basic level of income tax and the fact that IT doesn't go up high enough for the highest earners... then there are the taxes on alcohol and fuel, and ... you're right, too much tax - i blame religion and the royal family, really i do.

I consider television a waste of time myself.

As for whose fault high taxes are, in the US there are many who blame everything they don't like on the Republicans, although it's always the Democrats (liberals) who favor higher taxes, while conservatives try to cut them. I imagine it's much the same in the UK. One thing we don't have to contend with here in the US is a royal family, however.

Scrawler
August 2nd, 2018, 04:52 PM
The first time I saw a television was when they brought one into our classroom to watch Mr. Kennedy speaking in Berlin.

SIR
August 13th, 2018, 10:37 AM
I'm thinking about getting this book -

"Kennedy and Oswald, The Big Picture" (https://www.amazon.com/Kennedy-Oswald-Judyth-Vary-Baker/dp/1634240960)

calamus
August 15th, 2018, 02:31 PM

"Kennedy and Oswald, The Big Picture" (https://www.amazon.com/Kennedy-Oswald-Judyth-Vary-Baker/dp/1634240960)

Here's an interesting blog page about the primary author of this book, which does indeed look interesting.
http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/2010/02/judyth-vary-baker-living-in-exile.html

pengeezer
August 17th, 2018, 08:26 PM

I was 6 at the time that it happened....ironically, Monday of that week his motorcade passed by the elementary school that I attended. I only got a quick glimpse
of the Lincoln trough the chain link fence as the car passed by. The asassination would not have been televised nationally--what has been seen by everyone is the
Zapruder film. Obviously,it was breaking news at the time.

Having listened,read and viewed information on the subject over the years,I am convinced that no one man could carry out the asassination....this was planned
very carefully(even to the military-style execution in a three-dimensional "box" of fire--one from the depository,one from the grassy knoll,one from the open sewer
area on the bridge(a witness in a wheelchair spotted a bright flash coming directly from that area) ). JFK had just fired Allen Dulles as head of the CIA and he was
thinking of getting us out of Vietnam by the following year. If one considers the Military-Industrial Complex quote by Eisenhower,as well as the economic loss that
could be incurred by the "Federal" Reserve,the result is that there were many people that wanted JFK out of the way.

John

Farmboy
August 18th, 2018, 12:23 AM
If you are not concerned about getting caught it would be easiest to pull off such an action as a single entity operating alone.

pengeezer
August 18th, 2018, 07:39 AM
That works only if knowledge of the one to be asassinated wasn't well known....those in power in their various fields would have had knowledge of who was President and what his inclinations(good and bad) were....therefore it would have been to their benefit to side with him or get rid of him,however it would prosper them.

John

Scrawler
August 18th, 2018, 08:22 AM
When I was 8 I did not understand why Mr. Kennedy was important enough to interfere with our education. I never really knew who he was until much later.

calamus
August 22nd, 2018, 09:51 AM
The first time I saw a television was when they brought one into our classroom to watch Mr. Kennedy speaking in Berlin.

The first time I saw a television was when they brought one into our school to watch the funeral service.

The first time I saw a television set was when they brought one into our school to watch President Lincoln's assassination. Of course, that was before instant replay, so I never got to see it in slow motion.

Scrawler
August 22nd, 2018, 10:18 AM
The first time I saw a television was when they brought one into our school to watch the funeral service.

The first time I saw a television set was when they brought one into our school to watch President Lincoln's assassination. Of course, that was before instant replay, so I never got to see it in slow motion.
It was the funeral. The Berlin speech was later in a recap of his life.

calamus
August 22nd, 2018, 07:47 PM

It was the funeral. The Berlin speech was later in a recap of his life.
I'm sorry. I knew I was being a brat when I posted that, but it seemed so funny. Not that there was anything funny about the President's assassination, of course. My family already had had a television for a few years by then, but I grew up listening to The Lone Ranger on the radio well before I ever saw it on television. Anyway, I hope you'll accept my apologies.

VertOlive
September 2nd, 2018, 05:57 PM
I am a closet JFK conspiracy nut, and have read every thing I can get my hands on. It's one of a handful of topics that completely mesmerize me, however useless this information may be at this late date. I just cannot fathom how we accepted that lone gunman explanation we were given. I think pengeezer above comes close to my thoughts on it. (And I think I'd read that Lincoln may also have clashed with someone over printing money and that this may have something do do with his murder...)

I wasn't around for Lincoln, but the Sisters pulled us all out of class and we spent the afternoon praying for the president after the shooting; we didn't learn of his death until late in the day for some reason. And it did seem a frightening, earth shaking time seeing adults crying in public. But then, I grew up in an Irish Catholic, Democrat milieu.

VertOlive
September 2nd, 2018, 06:09 PM

Sitting as a "sample" on my Kindle now, thanks!

Hmmm. The writing is all over the place, her other books are a little less so.

Lady Onogaro
September 9th, 2018, 12:26 PM
I know Judyth (A. Vary) Baker. She was a graduate student at my university and worked for me one summer in the Writing Center there (though I would use that term loosely since she actively argued with me and refused to do almost everything I asked her to do--that is, her job of tutoring). In her third year at the university, she suddenly started telling this story about how she and Lee Harvey Oswald had been lovers and that he actually was working as a double agent of some kind and had not killed Kennedy. She also claimed to have been involved in a plot to assassinate Castro by use of a biological agent developed when she was working with Dr. Oschner in New Orleans. She also claimed to have been involved in cancer research with Dr. Oschner when she was 15 or 16, while she was in high school. She was, apparently, a prodigy. Judyth lived in her vehicle because, she said, the CIA (or maybe it was the Mormons) was following her and she wanted to be able to move around to elude them. She was a very, very strange woman. Early in her career at the university, she was fascinated by Star Trek and the Klingon language and doing some kind of thesis on Star Trek and the Klingons. Later, this story about her and Lee Harvey Oswald emerged. I don't know what to think, honestly. I was, however, impressed to see that she was able to talk someone in Europe into funding her. She was interviewed for a documentary series on other views of who killed Kennedy (Johnson, the Mafia, etc.). My colleagues always said that some parts of her story seemed true; I think it is possible that A. Vary and Lee Harvey Oswald worked in New Orleans at the same place at one time, but as far as the rest, I don't think it's true, but who knows? She has certainly gotten a lot of attention from it. Google her and there are lots of links to videos. There are also quite a few articles that discredit her story and point out the inconsistencies.

Just read her biography on Amazon's page. You'll get a good sense of her. She wrote it.

VertOlive
September 10th, 2018, 08:12 PM
I know Judyth (A. Vary) Baker. She was a graduate student at my university and worked for me one summer in the Writing Center there (though I would use that term loosely since she actively argued with me and refused to do almost everything I asked her to do--that is, her job of tutoring). In her third year at the university, she suddenly started telling this story about how she and Lee Harvey Oswald had been lovers and that he actually was working as a double agent of some kind and had not killed Kennedy. She also claimed to have been involved in a plot to assassinate Castro by use of a biological agent developed when she was working with Dr. Oschner in New Orleans. She also claimed to have been involved in cancer research with Dr. Oschner when she was 15 or 16, while she was in high school. She was, apparently, a prodigy. Judyth lived in her vehicle because, she said, the CIA (or maybe it was the Mormons) was following her and she wanted to be able to move around to elude them. She was a very, very strange woman. Early in her career at the university, she was fascinated by Star Trek and the Klingon language and doing some kind of thesis on Star Trek and the Klingons. Later, this story about her and Lee Harvey Oswald emerged. I don't know what to think, honestly. I was, however, impressed to see that she was able to talk someone in Europe into funding her. She was interviewed for a documentary series on other views of who killed Kennedy (Johnson, the Mafia, etc.). My colleagues always said that some parts of her story seemed true; I think it is possible that A. Vary and Lee Harvey Oswald worked in New Orleans at the same place at one time, but as far as the rest, I don't think it's true, but who knows? She has certainly gotten a lot of attention from it. Google her and there are lots of links to videos. There are also quite a few articles that discredit her story and point out the inconsistencies.

Just read her biography on Amazon's page. You'll get a good sense of her. She wrote it.

This is fascinating. The whole vibe from her book samples was "off the wall" and improbable...

calamus
September 11th, 2018, 10:27 PM
If you are not concerned about getting caught it would be easiest to pull off such an action as a single entity operating alone.
Maybe. It would also require a lot of luck. Routes of Presidential motorcades get changed at the last minute pretty often, for security reasons. You'd have to know the correct route in advance, and you'd be out of luck if it was changed at the last minute.

calamus
September 11th, 2018, 10:32 PM
I am a closet JFK conspiracy nut, ... (And I think I'd read that Lincoln may also have clashed with someone over printing money and that this may have something do do with his murder...) ...

Linclon did issue "greenbacks," which were government-issued fiat currency, to help fund the Civil War. Andrew Jackson fought against a central bank, but I think after his term one managed to get established for a while. (The Fed is a central bank.) Lincoln may have stepped on their toes when he issued the greenbacks. I'll have to check on that in my nonexistent "spare time."

calamus
September 11th, 2018, 10:36 PM

By the way, I believe the Bank of England runs the same scam over on your side of the pond. Don't know much about it, but I'd bet money on it.

pengeezer
December 30th, 2019, 05:26 PM
To the above statement on Lincoln, it was the Federal Reserve(though it wasn't known as that at the time) that he didn't want running the nation's economy.

As to the JFK assassination, a good ebook I read earlier this year was "Hit List" by Richard Belzer(yes, of TV fame). It contains info that I didn't know,such as Lee Harvey Oswald was in the 112th Intelligence Group,his love affair with Judith Vary,and that fact that the motorcade setup was changed to allow for less protection. Definitely a great read.

John

pengeezer
December 30th, 2019, 05:57 PM
Forgot to mention one important thing--at the time of the assassination, There was work being done(by Judith Vary) on implementing a virus into a vaccine. This would mean that anyone getting a vaccine would be getting a virus at the same time.

John

SIR
January 1st, 2020, 11:32 AM
Forgot to mention one important thing--at the time of the assassination, There was work being done(by Judith Vary) on implementing a virus into a vaccine. This would mean that anyone getting a vaccine would be getting a virus at the same time.

John

H.I.V. ?

pengeezer
January 1st, 2020, 01:00 PM
HIV....it's possible. It's now coming to light that some vaccines can carrya viruus that can create autism-like symptoms. The danger is twofold: First,a virus in a vaccine can keep people going to the drugstore to fix a inherited problem. Second, the usage of such by a government agency is unthinkable yet possible.

John

SIR
August 29th, 2023, 12:40 AM
HIV....it's possible. It's now coming to light that some vaccines can carrya viruus that can create autism-like symptoms. The danger is twofold: First,a virus in a vaccine can keep people going to the drugstore to fix a inherited problem. Second, the usage of such by a government agency is unthinkable yet possible.

John

wait, what..? this post January 2020 and 'John' hasn't logged in since the end of January 2020...

SIR
August 29th, 2023, 12:49 AM

conspiracies on top of conspiracies??

all i can say is, if there is a tendency towards more governmental power/control that can only spell feudalism - capitalist or communist, theocratic, or otherwise.