PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FS: Pelikan M250 Tortoise & Brown 14k EF nib RARE

FredRydr
June 25th, 2018, 10:57 AM
SOLD: Pelikan M250 in Tortoise and Brown, with 14k gold EF nib. Okay, this is not just an M400 (though it is the same size). This model is a rare bird, indeed. If you want to own a Pelikan in tortoise that the collectors have been looking for, here is your chance. Note that this pen has the dual cap bands, not single, and it has the "bowler hat" (a/k/a "derby") brown top that matches the cap and knob. Furthermore, the cap top has the improved design with the threaded brass insert!

One expert (https://thepelikansperch.com/database/fountain-pens/m2xx/m250/) has taken the position that this pen's existence is merely a rumor. This is your opportunity to own something special that proves the experts wrong. Excellent condition. I have been writing with it and the piston moves freely and the solid-gold nib is a delight. No scratches, dings or cracks in its shiny finish. I agree with many that this is the best color combination for a Pelikan. I will include a box and booklet.

$325 including shipping to any address served by the USPS. More elsewhere. First PM that reads "I'll take the M250" with email address and shipping address holds it pending prompt payment of Square invoice emailed to you. Questions are welcome, but do not hold the pen.

FredRydr
June 26th, 2018, 12:46 PM
Sorry, SOLD!