PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FS: Moore ManiFlex Desk Pen pearlescent bronze 14k F nib

FredRydr
July 4th, 2018, 05:20 AM
SOLD: Moore desk pen with pearlescent bronze celluloid and 14k ManiFlex nib. Scotty dog on marble base with original Moore patent label on bottom. What is striking about this Moore is the pearlescent celluloid that catches the light. Three gold bands with matching trumpet/tulip mounted on the lovely base. Moore pens have wonderful nibs for expressive writing. I'm reducing the prices on my desk sets, so here's your chance for some great pens.

$350$175 including shipping to any USPS address. More elsewhere. First PM that reads "I'll take the Moore desk pen" with email address and shipping address holds the pen pending prompt payment of Square invoice sent to your email address.

Empty_of_Clouds
July 16th, 2018, 10:59 PM
I'd love to be able to buy, even at the original price, but PC just died and had to be replaced and someone hit my car last week. :( And, perhaps I'm the last person you'd want to sell to... actually, I thought Mr Szanto would be all over this. I vaguely recall he may collect Moore's.

Jon Szanto
July 16th, 2018, 11:10 PM
...actually, I thought Mr Szanto would be all over this. I vaguely recall he may collect Moore's.

He does, but he, too, is currently tapped out at the moment with some unexpected expenses. I gave it a good hard look, wondering if I could sell some percussion equipment. Too bad it's a dog and not a cat! :D Fingers crossed for Fred.

FredRydr
September 11th, 2018, 04:57 PM
:bump: for 50% off! for the big pearlescent Maniflex Moore!

wingwiper
September 12th, 2018, 05:40 PM
Love the pen.......just not real crazy abt the Scotty base.

Am definitely a fan of desk pens though, have a few:boom:

FredRydr
September 12th, 2018, 06:31 PM
Collectors specifically want the original Moore Scotty dogs. The big pearlescent pen is a real bonus.

FredRydr
September 20th, 2018, 08:26 AM
SOLD