PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FS: Visconti (B+), Lamy(B-), Pelikan(B+), Marte Modena (B)

Geralastel
July 11th, 2018, 03:25 PM
Payment through PayPal G&S prices include tracked shipping to CONUS and Canada. No trades but open to offers.

Photos and Verification (https://imgur.com/a/Jdvy3y3)

Visconti Opera Metal True Black (Fine) [B+]: An amazing pen that writes a consistent fine wet line. The aluminium body is light while still giving you enough heft to feel substantial. The true black finish is my favorite among all the versions of the Opera Metal and seems to be the hardest one to find. Has the very useful hook safe cap mechanism and comes with a threaded Visconti CC. The Opera Metal is a great size, being larger than the standard Opera but smaller than the Opera Master. It is in great condition with only minor micro-scratching on some of the chrome trim. Comes with Visconti box, Asking $200 USD SOLD

Lamy 2000 (Broad ground to a stub) [B-]: Classic Lamy 2000, good condition. Good user grade Lamy 2k. Only condition issues is the scuff at the grip section (refer to pictures). Nice wet writer with good line variation. No box, Asking $110 USD SOLD

Pelikan M805 Stresemann (Fine) [B+]: Bought on here, beautiful pen and amazing writer but something had to go. True to Pelikan, it's a wet fine that writes like a medium. Conservative with my condition rating and has gone through maybe 4 fill ups. Comes with box, Asking $300USD

Marte Modena Freedom (Medium) [B]: I picked up this oddity from Marte Modena Auctions a while back. Surprisingly well made pen and the grip sections is extremely comfortable. What distinguishes this pen from the rest of the usual Freedom pens is it comes with a Santini made 18k medium nib. Has writing characteristics similar to the long tine Aurora nibs. Comes with box, Asking $135 USD

Geralastel
July 11th, 2018, 09:13 PM
Pen prices reduced: 2k = $100, M805 = 315, Freedom = 170

Geralastel
July 21st, 2018, 12:09 AM
Lamy 2k and Visconti Opera SOLD

Freedom reduced to 150

Geralastel
July 27th, 2018, 10:51 AM
bump

Geralastel
July 28th, 2018, 03:52 PM