PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Nakaya Neo Standard Heki-Tamenuri

mcmck
July 14th, 2018, 06:30 PM
This is a catch and release. I bought this pen from Whichwatch here on this forum. It’s a lovely, lovely pen. It’s just that I have culled my collection to only include those pens that I cannot live without. And, as such, I’m looking to send this pen on. It has a ruthenium broad stub that was customized by Mottishaw. The clip is seemingly darker than rhodium but a bit lighter than ruthenium, so I’m not sure. Whichwatch was unsure as well. It does not come with a box or a kimono. It does come with a converter. So if you missed out on this before, here’s your second chance. I’m asking for $650, shipped. US and PayPal only.

Waski_the_Squirrel
July 14th, 2018, 07:30 PM
The words "Heki-Tamenuri" caught my eye: it's a gorgeous finish. But I think I join many people here in thinking that this might be an easier sell with a few decent photos. Sorry, I don't usually comment on sales posts, but it seemed an obvious need here.

mcmck
July 14th, 2018, 07:39 PM
Whichwatch just sold this pen to me. If you go back in the history—just a page or two back—you will see this exact pen. He is so much better at photography then me.

Long Le
July 14th, 2018, 09:54 PM
Whichwatch just sold this pen to me. If you go back in the history—just a page or two back—you will see this exact pen. He is so much better at photography then me.

You can quote the original post. It will be sure a better post with some decent photos.