PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Nock Co. Seed A5 Case (Gray/Gray)

heymatthew
July 17th, 2018, 11:52 AM
Looking to sell a lightly used, never abused Nock Co. Seed Case in Gray/Gray. No rips or stains. Two blue zipper pulls attached. No notebook included but fits a hobonichi or Rhodia notebook beautifully.

Asking $55 shipped in the US OBO.

Buy this and the Karas Kustoms Pen in my other ad and I’ll do them both for $85 shipped.

Thanks
Matthew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

heymatthew
July 21st, 2018, 04:38 PM
Bump

jccjr
July 28th, 2018, 09:56 AM
Just wanted to say what a great seller, Matthew is. Great to deal with. Thanks!

Kryptik
July 28th, 2018, 08:00 PM
At your best approximation, would it be possible to remove the stitching that separates the two pen slots, effectively making one big pen slot that would accommodate something like a Nakaya in its kimono?

heymatthew
July 29th, 2018, 06:31 PM
At your best approximation, would it be possible to remove the stitching that separates the two pen slots, effectively making one big pen slot that would accommodate something like a Nakaya in its kimono?

Mmmm... I don’t see why not but I don’t know for sure. You could maybe ask Jeff or Brad (email them at Nock Co.). I’m sure they’d tell you if it was doable.

Kryptik
July 29th, 2018, 07:26 PM

Mmmm... I don’t see why not but I don’t know for sure. You could maybe ask Jeff or Brad (email them at Nock Co.). I’m sure they’d tell you if it was doable.

Okay, I sent them a message. If they reply in the affirmative I’ll snag this one from you. If it’s still available, that is.