PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FS: Montblanc Pens Made in Spain, by Jesus Martinez Guillen

FredRydr
July 28th, 2018, 07:32 AM
SOLD: Montblanc Pens Made in Spain, by Jesus Martinez Guillen. This is the last copy I have from a group buy from the author that I arranged for Montblanc collectors in North America. Guillen tells an interesting story, but also provides lots of reference material for these Montblancs. They have the most interesting celluloids, as shown in the many color illustrations. 160pp. Hardbound. Text in both English and Spanish. Very good condition. Serious Montblanc collectors need this volume in their libraries.

Abebooks research indicates you cannot buy it unless you wait for a copy to come on the market, or perhaps the author has one in his closet. In 2016 I sold them new for $59.

$45 including shipping to any USPS address. More elsewhere. First PM that reads "I'll take MB in Spain" with email address and shipping address holds the book pending prompt payment of Square invoice sent to your email address. Questions welcome, but do not hold the book.

FredRydr
July 29th, 2018, 08:35 PM
SOLD