PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FS: Omas Arte Italiana Art Deco Paragon (Yellow, Titanium F Nib, Piston Filler)

Zhivago
July 28th, 2018, 05:56 PM
For sale is an Omas Arte Italiana Art Deco Paragon fp in yellow cotton resin and palladium-plated trim and with a titanium F nib. My understanding is that this pen was part of a certified edition of 1,931 pens produced. The pen isn't numbered.

The pen was used very lightly and has no more than micro signs of use. It is a piston filler and thus can only be filled from a bottle. The piston moves smoothly. The pen measures about 5 and 1/2 inches capped. It will come with its original box, papers and the suede leather (or faux suede leather) sleeve shown in my last picture. The outer box has some light wear. In my limited use of the pen, it wrote dry for me. I tried a few different inks and had the same issue with all of them. I see nothing wrong with the nib. The tines seem to be in alignment. The pen may need to be tuned by a nib worker to get writing as it should write. $325 including shipping in the US; will accept PayPal or check/money order. Thank you.