PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Pelikan M2/400, Pilot Clear 823, Opus 88 Koloro Demo+ free ink/cases

240KAR
August 1st, 2018, 08:08 AM
Hello everyone,

I have decided to do a huge downsizing of my Fountain pen collection. All prices are negotiable however all prices are listed not including the palpal fees. (3% + 0.30). Shipping will be free priority in the conus. Will also entertain any reasonable offers. Choose either Brown/Purple or Peacock/Coal nock lookout case.
Ink to choose from:
Robert Oster Light Green
Robert Oster Red Orange
Diamine Sherwood Green
Sailor Highlighter
Montblanc Perm. Blue 60ml
Pilot Iroshizuku Yama Budo 50ml

Pelikan M400 White Tortoise Mark Bacas medium cursive italic Nib + nock lookout and 1 ink. $225

Pelikan M200 Smokey Quarts Bacas EF architect Nib and pelikan stock Italic Nib. $135 free bottle of pelikan Edelstein smoky quartz ink included!

Pilot 823 Clear Demo Fine Nib + nock lookout case + 1 ink $255 or best offer

Opus 88 Demo fine Nib+ Choice of 1 ink bottle. $90

mmd
August 1st, 2018, 08:56 AM
pictures?

gloucesterman-18
August 1st, 2018, 09:27 AM
Yes, pictures please AND what how much are you looking for for the inks. Are they all new and unused?
Thank you...

pajaro
August 1st, 2018, 03:24 PM
Yama budo? You think we all speak Japanese? You might have said what color that is in English, since your ad is otherwise in English.

fpnut
August 1st, 2018, 03:51 PM
Yama budo? You think we all speak Japanese? You might have said what color that is in English, since your ad is otherwise in English.

google is your friend

sfarkhan
August 2nd, 2018, 06:13 AM

Haha, that's the name of the ink, and it's probably the most popular if not second most popular Iroshizuku ink after Kon-Peki. I would think everyone who writes with fountain pens would know that ink.

:)

Shrimpkin
August 2nd, 2018, 12:41 PM
pm sent

tytonid
August 3rd, 2018, 09:18 PM
PM sent on the Opus.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk