PDA

View Full Version : WTT: Your Noodler's Nib Creaper, Ahab or Konrad Flex for my brand new Pilot Plumix

firstpancake
May 14th, 2013, 12:02 AM
I know there's a lot of folks out there with Noodler's flex pens they're tired of fiddling with. If you've got a Noodler's Nib Creaper, Ahab, or Konrad flex pen sitting in a drawer with no love, trade it!
I'd prefer a clear demonstrator, but any color with a transparent body and section will work. I would also be interested in a demonstrator pilot crystal or a nemosine singularity if you have one you'd like to trade.

I've got a Pilot Plumix, with with a medium italic stub nib, and transparent black body up for trade. I bought two, and I only want to keep one.
There's a great video review of it here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPjyO_ZmBj8

It's never been used, comes with the included blue pilot ink cartridge. I also took the liberty of doing an eyedropper conversion on it, with an o-ring I bought specifically to fit the pilot plumix (the preppy o-rings will work, but the leave an annoying little gap because they're not fat enough) and threads sealed with silicone grease.

Please PM if you are interested!